Blackberry Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420 Murder Ln Garberville

Reaction score
Just pulled these after 36 hours darkness at 56 days of flower. They reak and are solid as hell, and a breeze to trim if you don't mind having to clean your scissors and fingers constantly becuz of the resin...

CIMG2748.JPG

CIMG2749.JPG

CIMG2752.JPG

Thanks! This is my first run at her, but I hope to get a larger yield with the next batch. I'll submit more pictures of the dried buds.

I'm following up with the dry pictures. I got 3 different phenos, so there may have been a mixup on the labeling of the clones. Here are the two favorites of mine. The first 3 are from the plant pictured above. The second set, from a plant that took off on me because it was at the center of the show so I had to bend it and train it a bit which caused the buds to spike on top. At any rate, it stressed the plant into producing even more resin.

CIMG2790.JPG

CIMG2789.JPG

CIMG2785.JPG

CIMG2775.JPG

CIMG2772.JPG

well now you wont get bored with only one type.

Nice one!
I've been to Garberville. It was the only place where I ever shot a single-break pool game. Of course I was pretty high at the time. What a place that is. Half redneck, half oldskool hippie.

tried the 2nd pheno today, it started as a racing high, stoned out of my mind! I went to sleep, woke up, and I'm still high! The best thing about it is that I was able to stretch to relieve some back pain, so there's definite medicinal value.

Alistair Young said:
Splendid. What kind of light did you have on those?
Thanks A Y...I have 1000w Sunmaster HPS with a Hydrofarm SGW mounted to a 6ft Intellidrive light rail that rides about 18in above the canopy.

That Sounds Great, Can't Wait To See It & Hear About It.

More Blackberry Please! The first plant reaked of fuelie dank grapeness. Wow, can't wait to let er rip. :p The second girl was equally impressive with the same bouquet and resin encrusted solid Kush goodness. I'll load some dry pictures next time.

CIMG2798.JPG

CIMG2801.JPG

CIMG2802.JPG

CIMG2804.JPG

CIMG2806.JPG

CIMG2812.JPG

Latest posts

Back