Blackberry Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
just beatufiul...I bought some at the club and it was a deep deep eggplant purple..stuning bud!!!
I bought an eighth from Sonoma Co. and it was totally black with a flood of chrystals all over. Thanks, that's the reason I snatched it up when it was available.

Thanks Chuck, I'm tryin! The weird thing is that I get different phenos off of the same mother! Weird. I just pulled a couple down tonight and....different pheno! My favorite is the last one, the "smelly dank" one because of the color and smell, not to mention the high. But this most recent one, which I'll post soon, has the larger yield that I desire, loaded with crusty trichs, but lacks in overall coloring. More to come...

420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
Thanks Chuck, I'm tryin! The weird thing is that I get different phenos off of the same mother! Weird. I just pulled a couple down tonight and....different pheno! My favorite is the last one, the "smelly dank" one because of the color and smell, not to mention the high. But this most recent one, which I'll post soon, has the larger yield that I desire, loaded with crusty trichs, but lacks in overall coloring. More to come...

SWEEEEET, I'll be right over........:D

420 Murder Ln Garberville said:
Just pulled these after 36 hours darkness at 56 days of flower. They reak and are solid as hell, and a breeze to trim if you don't mind having to clean your scissors and fingers constantly becuz of the resin...

Question from a hopeful first timer here -- how much does a SINGLE plant like the one pictured in the OP smell? I live in an upstairs apartment.

The 1st floor of the house is 1 large, 2-bedroom APT and the 2nd floor is divided into 2 seperate, 1 bedrooms.

I'm 22 years old now and have been wanting to grow for a long time. Haven't gotten the chance in the 2 years since I moved out of my parent's place but I'm ready to give it another go -- just one plant for myself.

Finally -- what are the legal ramifications of a neighbor seeing my plant through a window and calling the cops? I plan on setting up in the back corner of my living room and hanging a white sheet around it as a reflector; however their is an office high-rise across the street from us and if I open ANY of my shades they can see right in from the offices (including the balcony where all the employees go to smoke~)

now this is just my opinion: you should be safe from too much smell with one big plant as long as the room doesn't get too hot during lights on in the flowering stage. Some factors that add to the smell are a sizeable number of plants, brushing against the plants thus releasing the beautiful fragrance, and allowing the heat from the room to kinda "soften" the chrystally thc on board resulting in an odor (think locker room with the steamy showers on). All of theses factors can be nixed with a proper charcoal filter and fan to scrub the air in your room before exhausting it. As far as that building is concerned maybe a grow tent would do the trick or you can by some 4x8 insulating foam board from home Depot, etc. and build a structure around it. Both of theses remedies would result in keeping your light reflecting from the walls back onto the plant. Hope I answered all your questions.

Latest posts

Back