Blackberry OG Bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrnMtnGrowr

Reaction score
So I started taking pictures of this BBOG plant when it got into the bloom stage. I'm using a 150 watt, 3000K natural light LED to see how it works out. I haven't grown this strain before, so I am not sure if it is getting as big as it should, but it looks pretty good to me. I have been growing for over 35 years and used mostly HPS lights and I am just starting to experiment with different LED's. If anyone here has grown out Blackberry OG by Emerald Triangle please chime in.
BBOG30days.jpg

Thanks Holllowpoint. I figured you could click on the thumbnail and make it big, but I guess that isn't how it works.
BlkBryOG@37d Rev.jpg
BlkBerryOG@37days Rev.jpg

Pics at 51 days, about 2 weeks to go I figure. She is really getting gooey and smells like sweet berry candy!
BBOG 51d R.jpg
BBOG 51Days.jpg

So I started taking pictures of this BBOG plant when it got into the bloom stage. I'm using a 150 watt, 3000K natural light LED to see how it works out. I haven't grown this strain before, so I am not sure if it is getting as big as it should, but it looks pretty good to me. I have been growing for over 35 years and used mostly HPS lights and I am just starting to experiment with different LED's. If anyone here has grown out Blackberry OG by Emerald Triangle please chime in.
View attachment 253095
Very pretty.
I used to be known as a form of grnmtngrower years ago but I forgot the exact formation of the words and the password from around 2004 or so.
It's nice to meet you, by the way.

Very pretty.
I used to be known as a form of grnmtngrower years ago but I forgot the exact formation of the words and the password from around 2004 or so.
It's nice to meet you, by the way.
Yup, it's been awhile since I have been posting in the forums, but didn't become a member of Marijuana passion until like 2010. I keep the same user name in all the forums and many years ago was a valuable player in the Devil's Harvest forum, but something happened there and it got shutdown.
I can kind of remember some one having the similar user name.... Happy gardening!

I had forgotten all about Devil's Harvest! I used to love that site back in the day.
I just jumped back online a couple years ago when we decided to get something going.
We must have crossed paths in the forums years ago....

I think you could double your output with a simple modified DWC system. You may lose some taste and flavor but your total output will make up for that.
Thanks for the advise, but I could up my production in so many ways, this grow is for testing the outcome of using this new Matristar 150 watt LED light. I don't do hydroponics, used to dabble it for awhile, but it is not worth the trouble, I found it to be more headaches than it was worth. I'll stick to my Pro-mix and additives.

I took a look at the trichomes on my Blackberry OG today and there are a few amber, maybe 15% and the rest half and half clear and cloudy....won't be much longer now.
BlkBerryOG 56 days.jpg

Yes. That was my 2nd or 3rd grow. Came out awesome. Didn’t taste like the Thai stick I had as a kid but it was very nice. I didn’t get a trippy buzz off it but my sons did. Like hallucination trippy. They smoke more than I do...

I’d grow it again but it took I think 14 weeks in flower and could have gone longer.

Oh, I got close to 10 ounces off of 2 plants grown under t5 bulbs. I think I have some pics on the grow journal on here.

I just took a brief look around, but will go back to see the grow/s. I am always looking for the Thai weed I used to get in the early 80's. I would have to call it chocolate thai, because it was dark brown, gooey and sweet. The closest thing I have found to it was Chocolope by DNA Genetics, but chocolope had a lot of the cannalope haze taste in it. 14 weeks, wow that would take some patience. Thanks for the info

Closer to finish, yeah! You should be able to see the amber in about 30% of the trichs now, but this picture might need to be blown up more..?
BBOG Trichs 6_19.jpg

Latest posts

Back