BlackliteFluorescent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosher

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a blacklite 15wattt Fluorescent 18"in tube and was wondering if it was ok to plant with that kind of tube? Knowing that its a blacklite "produces purple light", would my plants be ok under my purple light?
By the way the tube is 18 inches and i have under an area of 144sq.in (12x12) that im planting in my closet, is that enough lighting?

kosher said:
Hey guys. I have a blacklite 15wattt Fluorescent 18"in tube and was wondering if it was ok to plant with that kind of tube? Knowing that its a blacklite "produces purple light", would my plants be ok under my purple light?
By the way the tube is 18 inches and i have under an area of 144sq.in (12x12) that im planting in my closet, is that enough lighting?
Whats up kosher. That light does not produce the right kind of spectrum for growing marijuana. You need to either get yourself some CFL's COMPACT FLOURESCENT LIGHTS or HPS HIGH PRESSURE SODIUM.

......AND shoot for 50 watts per sq ft.

thx guys :) By the way, how many lumens are produced in each CFL watt?

it matter wut kind u got it should say on the box all mines do

Latest posts

Back