Blank SMOKE REPORT form

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been known to do smoke reports on another site... so much so peeps began sending me test nugs to get a report done, lucky me to have such friends..

I use a basic format of:

Strain: Puna Budda
Lights: Outdoors in desert climate
Feed: All organic, composting, organic supps..
Seed/Clone:
Harvest:

Description of the buds bag appeal and visual, breaking a bud up and checking strength, tightness, coloration inside the nug as well as exterior.. Aroma during process, tacky resin feeling etc...

Hit #1:

Hit #2

Hit #3

I use a cleaned glass bong and have a partner who tests with me side by side... we take a bong hit cleared in one hit and wait about 5min evaluating the hit to on another..

Each strain has such characteristics of it's own.. and she can pick up nuances I don't, cool to have a 2nd person
to bounce stuff off of. and I find woman tend to have such a diff body chemistry they tend to have diff reactions to the same smoke..

I do like the med questions... we both suffer from major ailments..

First up: PUNA BUDDA soon to come..
20201009_133414.jpg

Hey guys... Spearchucker suggested I send this blank form to a Mod so they could make it a Sticky....

But I figured why not just post it for all and if enough people like it, use it, then maybe they will consider it for a Sticky...?

So its up to you folks out there.... It doesnt take long and does require you to smoke some weed...:hubba:

=================================================
IDENTIFICATION

Date:
Strain:
Judge:
Breeder:
Grower:

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [ ] Cloudy [ ] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [ ] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [ ] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [ ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [ ] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [ ] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [ ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ ] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [ ] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [ ] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [ ] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [ ] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [ ] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [ ] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [ ] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [ ] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [ ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [ ] Day - work [ ] Evening - relax [ ] Night - sleep [ ]

9. Overall satisfaction [ ] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [ ] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [ ] No [ ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] [N] Anxiety relief
[P] [N] Appetite
[P] [N] Audio perception
[P] [N] Humor perception
[P] [N] Imagination/creativity
[P] [N] Paranoia relief
[P] [N] Sex drive
[P] [N] Sleep [P] [N] Pain relief
[P] [N] Speech process
[P] [N] Taste perception
[P] [N] Thought process
[P] [N] Visual perception

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N]ADD/ADHD
[P] [N]Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse
[P] [N]Allergic rhinitis
[P] [N]Amphetamine Dependence
[P] [N]Ankylosing Spondylitis
[P] [N]Anorexia
[P] [N]Arthritis/Musculoskeletar pain
[P] [N]Asthma/Cough
[P] [N]Bipolar disorder
[P] [N]Cancer/Chemotherapy
[P] [N]Chronic fatigue
[P] [N]Crohn's/IBS
[P] [N]Depression
[P] [N]Diarrhea
[P] [N]Drusen of Optic Nerve
[P] [N]Epilepsy
[P] [N]Glaucoma
[P} [N]Hepatitis
[P] [N]Hiccough
[P] [N]High blood pressure/Racingpulse
[P] [N]Insomnia
[P] [N]Itching
[P] [N]Migraine/vascular headache
[P] [N]Muscle Spasm
[P] [N]Muscular movement disorders
[P] [N]Nausea
[P] [N]Panic Attack
[P] [N]Peripheral nerve pain
[P] [N]Post traumatic Stress Disorder
[P] [N]Pre Menstrual Syndrome
[P] [N]Sedative/Opiate Dependence
[P] [N]Schizophrenia
[P] [N]SLE - systemic lupus erythematosus
[P] [N]Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis

FINAL COMMENTS:

BUMP BUMP

this form has been around for awhile

I like it for a good smoke report

bumped,it for,some,of the new comers to take a look at it

It needs to be shorter
We are Stoners remember
Color Green
Smell Piney
Tastes Like weed
Good Shit Man
I have this friend that doesn’t smoke but is an excellent gardener who loves my lengthy description of how good is weed is. I go into great detail of how is rolls up, first toke, up weed or down weed, the works. i send him a report card via snail mail. He’s an old timer like me… He loves it and always gives me first choice of beautiful weed to sample and give my report card. Others tell him yeah man it’s good shit. He grows organic outside in the city. His plants get 8ft high they are beautiful.

Hey Big... remember I told ya I had a cut of Oregon Kid's Oger, same one Ghost named as his own.. omg is it wonderful stuff. well, we had a clone get hit with Starfighter x Vietnamese Black so I called it Black Oger, what else.

Just took fresh cuttings off of this mom and my buddy put her into flower.. Black Oger by Carty
Blk Oger Mom..jpg

Black Oger cut..jpg
bo3..jpg

After drying for a bit longer she was magical.
B Oger c.jpg

Hey Big... remember I told ya I had a cut of Oregon Kid's Oger, same one Ghost named as his own.. omg is it wonderful stuff. well, we had a clone get hit with Starfighter x Vietnamese Black so I called it Black Oger, what else.

Just took fresh cuttings off of this mom and my buddy put her into flower.. Black Oger by Carty
View attachment 290278
View attachment 290279View attachment 290280
After drying for a bit longer she was magical.
View attachment 290281

nice addition to your harem! she’s about a looker eh! …we like our Ogers x ECSD as a wake and bake , although it’s pretty stoney for breakfast!

yeah , some story on that cut , I believe Ghost and one other Cat originally paid over $1000 bucks for their cuts and the rest is history

my Ogers Cross came from Brother Muggles who got the seeds from Brother Wesos and the ECSD side came from Fet

firdt run produced soms 7-8’ footers with these golf ball and bigger round rock hard buds with each plant yielding 2-4 lbs each , outdoors

Ghost also sent me some beans he made , Ghost Express if I recall , haven worked them yet , they are sitting in the fridge next to some old Skunk from XO’s dad and there may be some RKS phenos in there according to the story

i seen where OT1 passed away last week and Buckwheat passed away a week before that…I’ve got seeds from both of those Cool Cats , OT1 Haze and some Albert Walker x DogShit and then old Brother Rosso Reefo sent me a bag of OT1 crosses that he made out in Humboldt

lots of genetics to work through and not enough time

I sure would like a cut of the P98 that was going around back about 10 years

i finally got some old school Trainwreck seeds thanks to Brother Barefrog , not to be confused with the CRed from Brother Barefoot

well that’s enough bragging for this early in the morning , I need to stay humble lest the Ganja Gods put a spell on me and send fire from heaven…..I better get to passing out some of my seeds to the Community!

Hey guys... Spearchucker suggested I send this blank form to a Mod so they could make it a Sticky....

But I figured why not just post it for all and if enough people like it, use it, then maybe they will consider it for a Sticky...?

So its up to you folks out there.... It doesnt take long and does require you to smoke some weed...:hubba:

IDENTIFICATION

Date:
Strain:
Judge:
Breeder:
Grower:

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [ ] Cloudy [ ] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [ ] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [ ] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [ ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [ ] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. Weeks cured [ ] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [ ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [ ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [ ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ ] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [ ] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [ ] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [ ] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [ ] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [ ] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [ ] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [ ] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [ ] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [ ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [ ] Day - work [ ] Evening - relax [ ] Night - sleep [ ]

9. Overall satisfaction [ ] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [ ] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [ ] No [ ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

[P] [N] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] [N] Anxiety relief
[P] [N] Appetite
[P] [N] Audio perception
[P] [N] Humor perception
[P] [N] Imagination/creativity
[P] [N] Paranoia relief
[P] [N] Sex drive
[P] [N] Sleep [P] [N] Pain relief
[P] [N] Speech process
[P] [N] Taste perception
[P] [N] Thought process
[P] [N] Visual perception

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

[P] [N]ADD/ADHD
[P] [N]Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse
[P] [N]Allergic rhinitis
[P] [N]Amphetamine Dependence
[P] [N]Ankylosing Spondylitis
[P] [N]Anorexia
[P] [N]Arthritis/Musculoskeletar pain
[P] [N]Asthma/Cough
[P] [N]Bipolar disorder
[P] [N]Cancer/Chemotherapy
[P] [N]Chronic fatigue
[P] [N]Crohn's/IBS
[P] [N]Depression
[P] [N]Diarrhea
[P] [N]Drusen of Optic Nerve
[P] [N]Epilepsy
[P] [N]Glaucoma
[P} [N]Hepatitis
[P] [N]Hiccough
[P] [N]High blood pressure/Racingpulse
[P] [N]Insomnia
[P] [N]Itching
[P] [N]Migraine/vascular headache
[P] [N]Muscle Spasm
[P] [N]Muscular movement disorders
[P] [N]Nausea
[P] [N]Panic Attack
[P] [N]Peripheral nerve pain
[P] [N]Post traumatic Stress Disorder
[P] [N]Pre Menstrual Syndrome
[P] [N]Sedative/Opiate Dependence
[P] [N]Schizophrenia
[P] [N]SLE - systemic lupus erythematosus
[P] [N]Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis

FINAL COMMENTS:
I smoked this and got real high.... lol

View attachment 290277
smoking all of that I guess you did 😎

I roast my tobacco to get most of the harshness out then do 50/50 blend in a fat joint that tastes like heaven. Just pure weed is too sour for my taste. Also mix it with hash/charas in pipes. Asking because the Form wouldn't work for that right?

I roast my tobacco to get most of the harshness out then do 50/50 blend in a fat joint that tastes like heaven. Just pure weed is too sour for my taste. Also mix it with hash/charas in pipes. Asking because the Form wouldn't work for that right?

you could use that report but preface it all by stating the mixing of the tobacco…maybe that would work

but yeah , the report is based on pure cannabis

nice addition to your harem! she’s about a looker eh! …we like our Ogers x ECSD as a wake and bake , although it’s pretty stoney for breakfast!

yeah , some story on that cut , I believe Ghost and one other Cat originally paid over $1000 bucks for their cuts and the rest is history

my Ogers Cross came from Brother Muggles who got the seeds from Brother Wesos and the ECSD side came from Fet

firdt run produced soms 7-8’ footers with these golf ball and bigger round rock hard buds with each plant yielding 2-4 lbs each , outdoors

Ghost also sent me some beans he made , Ghost Express if I recall , haven worked them yet , they are sitting in the fridge next to some old Skunk from XO’s dad and there may be some RKS phenos in there according to the story

i seen where OT1 passed away last week and Buckwheat passed away a week before that…I’ve got seeds from both of those Cool Cats , OT1 Haze and some Albert Walker x DogShit and then old Brother Rosso Reefo sent me a bag of OT1 crosses that he made out in Humboldt

lots of genetics to work through and not enough time

I sure would like a cut of the P98 that was going around back about 10 years

i finally got some old school Trainwreck seeds thanks to Brother Barefrog , not to be confused with the CRed from Brother Barefoot

well that’s enough bragging for this early in the morning , I need to stay humble lest the Ganja Gods put a spell on me and send fire from heaven…..I better get to passing out some of my seeds to the Community!
They will be placated if you show nice tree pics of them, especially the G&M Ultimate OG.

Bubba

Oh I see you guys smoke weed without tobacco how strange ;D

strange?

smoking tobacco laced cannabis was not a strange fact for me

the Dutch coffee houses have been serving it up for many years

so how come you you think it’s strange that we smoke cannabis without tobacco?

I am curious to know your thoughts on that

cheers

strange?

smoking tobacco laced cannabis was not a strange fact for me

the Dutch coffee houses have been serving it up for many years

so how come you you think it’s strange that we smoke cannabis without tobacco?

I am curious to know your thoughts on that

cheers
I grew up in Africa then spent time India then moved back to Europe and it was always mixed

Sounds like the form could use and additional entry section for folks like you who may mix their herb with other substances (this form needs to be a bit longer huh?😎

Latest posts

Back