Blank SMOKE REPORT form

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up in Africa then spent time India then moved back to Europe and it was always mixed

so what I hear you saying is that you have never heard of people smoking straight cannabis much less seen anyone smoke straight cannabis?

where did you grow up in Africa? you have got to travel around a lot , I bet you have some good stories

ever smoke any African weed?…..like Angola Red or Durban Poison?

so what I hear you saying is that you have never heard of people smoking straight cannabis much less seen anyone smoke straight cannabis?

where did you grow up in Africa? you have got to travel around a lot , I bet you have some good stories

ever smoke any African weed?…..like Angola Red or Durban Poison?
Oh i just meant that i find the undiluted taste too sour I like the tobacco to balance the taste. South Africa 1980ies to early 1990ies so yeah Malawi Durban Swazi Transkei was what you got

Oh i just meant that i find the undiluted taste too sour I like the tobacco to balance the taste. South Africa 1980ies to early 1990ies so yeah Malawi Durban Swazi Transkei was what you got

I got ya mate and I can see how people would mix tobacco with weed…..I love the smell of some good pipe tobaccos

but I am severely allergic to nicotine and I hate the smell of cigarette tobacco..

I grew up in Africa then spent time India then moved back to Europe and it was always mixed
You could mix it with something less harmful like mullein leaf. I roll this mix up for my friends that don’t want a full on buzz
B8E131BE-B4DD-4B95-9CBD-883A78E3A130.jpeg

BC, there was a guy that was on here years ago that grew and flue cured his own tobacco just to mix it with his weed. I think he got used to smoking that way while stationed in Germany before they sent him to play in the Asian war games.
My German buddies also mix theirs with tobacco. i Guess I kinda do too as we usually smoke Marleys empty out tobacco from swisher sweets perfectos and use the paper and leaf to roll a fatty. our favorite way to smoke but I do enjoy my twisty pipe glass blunt when I’m solo

Hey Big.... same seeds I had then. Here is the travels mine took. Wesos thru a few hands to Bare up in Canada who
sent them to me years ago. The only person who has my cut in pure form is BushDr's buddy on here.
Newb something? lol.

Stopped by my buddies place to drop off my huge Blueberry Auto to flower out and him and his girlfriend went on and on how much they loved the Black Oger strain. That, and a pure Indiana Bubblegum I turned him onto months ago that I got from Elkhunter in Colorado out of his personal stash. Lime green, tight nugs and a really sweet taste almost like the gum that had the goeey center.. MMmmm.

People wear pants, I find THAT strange. hahaha. Bro, it has to be dayum cold for me to sport long pants and or shoes.. Florida attire is, Flip Flops, shorts, sunglasses.. shirt optional unless you look like I do, then it's mandentory..

I lived in Newport Richie and Hudson Florida. Lived there 4yrs working. I loved Florida, fishing and golf. Had a blast there. Also grew there. That's when I joined MP in 2008.
Then moved to New Orleans following work for 2yrs. Hated New Orleans,, and then back home to Texas
Yehaaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Latest posts

Back