Blank SMOKE REPORT form

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
strange?

smoking tobacco laced cannabis was not a strange fact for me

the Dutch coffee houses have been serving it up for many years

so how come you you think it’s strange that we smoke cannabis without tobacco?

I am curious to know your thoughts on that

cheers
I find it disgusting. To each his own. You would have to smoke it outside at my house.

Bubba

I got ya mate and I can see how people would mix tobacco with weed…..I love the smell of some good pipe tobaccos

but I am severely allergic to nicotine and I hate the smell of cigarette tobacco..
Me to. Odd thing, I used to smoke! When I quit, cigs became gross. When I did smoke, never would have mixed the two.

Bubba

I second that motion. I can't stand the smell of tobacco andi damn sure wouldn't fk up the taste of my weed with it.
I love the smell of tobacco, but I would never mix it with weed. I (and you) know one of the old members on here that does it often. It's the only time he smokes tobacco. I think it was something he picked up in Germany before he went to the Southeast Asian War games.
I should mention that he grows and cures his own tobacco. Different strokes for different folks.

I love the smell of tobacco, but I would never mix it with weed. I (and you) know one of the old members on here that does it often. It's the only time he smokes tobacco. I think it was something he picked up in Germany before he went to the Southeast Asian War games.
I should mention that he grows and cures his own tobacco. Different strokes for different folks.
Ok, who is that masked man?

Latest posts

Back