Bloom boosters for flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
Ok so I'm too lazy to go through all the posts I never have used anything before but just was considering it, my baby is already buddingshes been about 2 weeks in but was curious for maybe next time what Yinz would suggest. And say I did use it now would there be any negative affects.

What up ive been using dyna gro bloom, dyna gro mag pro, and molasses been using them since I can remember lol :48:

Thanks kind. So does it actually help? Honestly?

Btw your plants this season look good

I use Bloombastic and swear it works, but I have yet to do a run without using it lol. I'm going to be trying GH 3 part Flora Series soon, and will be trying Koolbloom and such with that I believe.

I have a hard time not using Bloombastic! :D

Thank you guys for the input something to consider, switching from indoors to outdoors has been an adjustment to say the least. And just trying to add some more info into the banks lol! For growing n practicing this craft 8 years now there are days I still feel like a virgin

Dang it, this is the second time I (an indoor only guy) posted my experience in an Outdoor situational thread. Sorry, to clarify I'm indoors.

Hahaha lol no prob just something eles a quart of dyna gro is 20 bucks I use about a gallon a year just for my outdoor just a few plants a quart would be fine and atleast get the molasses ive used that alone against just water in flowering and saw a big difference jmo tho I may be wrong lol

No worries green only differance is u got that god like control... Lol. Mother Nature n her fury sometimes outside works against me lol

Cool .. And adding a price in there lol u must know me, cheap as all get out lol

Dr green what works indoor usually works outdoor I know the gh works just set in my ways Iddon't like change lol :48:

Hahaha yeah pranic its cheap and easy to use I don't have to ajust ph and makes a big difference

That not having to adjust for ph... Added bonus

Yeah I never have a prob with ph thats why I like it plus it work really well for me

I have tried a bunch of different brands over the years and have never found anything that I really believes makes a difference.

I wonder what percent of size of buds is genetic rather then food, light and air related.hmm

A lot rose good genetics play a key roll in bud size and density but I have grown plant next to each other feed one the other I let go in the end the one I feed with dyna grow was bigger and out produced the same strain right next to it only thing that was different was feeding so imo good nutrients play a role in big buds and plant

Latest posts

Back