Blow drying bud...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
Thanks akirhaz for the idea haha...but i blowed dryed my test nig...worked great i did it very slowly on low heat and it didnt really destroy any thc..i know i said id airdry but when aki. said blow drying wouldnt hurt i couldnt resist haha...but heres the nug...still VERY frosty and leaves a stickiness on my finger and i smoked a litle and im soooo high....home grown is the best i cant wait till full harvest :D And the strain is ice princess (whitewidowxcindy99) tastes spicy fuity haha...enjoy :D

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

hahahahahahahahahahahaha dude I smoked alitile bit...i mean a realllly little bit im sooooooo high...im so happy with myself and the plant....seriousllly shes soooooo good....i have enogh for 3 days one that one bud its so good!!! thanks so much akirhaz..dude imagine all of the rest airdryed....some potent stuff omg!

dude i just harvested some buds off my first grow set them on top of my dvd player to dry and your right homegrown is the best high ive had in a long time. it was a great feeling when i smoked it for the first time two days ago. i still have another ounce plus to cut down. i wanted to try it at all the trich colors so im harvesting in shifts

Midnight..after reading this post earlyer i decided to try it.
i went and clipped off a really trichy nugg..and very slowly blowdried it to a perfect dryness.
the bud looks amazing, and still smells good.
i will edit this post in a second after i smoke it, and let you know all the details.
thanks for the good idea man

EDIT: Uhhh ya im ripped as could be; like overly stoned.
Holy cow i cant wait to harvest the rest....the rest dried, and cured, and the added 11 days of flower.....this bud is going to be killer.

dude i told yuo and i jsut smokred alittle and m sooooo blazed haha! My buds/plant is almost done and the buds finially demsed up and are fat!

Ya i know man...
since i tryed this on a test nugg last night....
I have been doing it all day....i just can resist.

I have a nugg right next to me that im waiting to smoke.
I use a blow dryer that has the "cool" button....so i can slowly heat the bud up...then quickly cool it down...heat it up....cool it down... :)

Nice technique on the heat and cool there ekoostik, i'll have ta incorporate that when i do a little quick dry for a good sampling @ harvest time

EH im ding one more to hahaha....just finished the rest of that test nug...wake and bake! :D

Latest posts

Back