Sg....Mojo on the Grow.....:48:

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Rock and roll my friend. Yehaaaaaaaaa

grass hopper

Reaction score
hear lota good with blue dream. lookn foward to see. GOODLUCK!

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
I sincerely hope I am wrong here... Your Blue Dream clones don't look anything like the BD I have been running for a year now. The leaves on your girls are too wide. The leaves on my girl are very thin like a sativa should be.

sgbaker

Reaction score
well, now Im not sure what I am growing. I agree that by the shape of the leaves, it looks like an indica strain. I got the clones from a friend who thought it was blue dream. I guess time will tell what I end up with...lol

R

Rosebud

greenest of mojo for your babies, whatever their name is... Looking pretty cute.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
Your ladies are looking healthy, 4 sho....Keep'er up!

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Whatever they are,,they are yours and look very nice. Hope its killer Dank.Yehaaaaaaaaa

Grower13

Reaction score
There's a few different phenos of blue dream out there.........Blue Dream (santa cruz, sativa cut) is an awesome one........ there are some Indica looking Blue dreams out there.

R

Rosebud

I thought blue dream was an indica? not so huh? your plants look very nice. enjoy.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. Crossing a Blueberry indica with the sativa Haze, Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent.

With a sweet berry aroma redolent of its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain.

Latest posts