Blue Dream in Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sg....Mojo on the Grow.....:48:

Rock and roll my friend. Yehaaaaaaaaa

hear lota good with blue dream. lookn foward to see. GOODLUCK!

I sincerely hope I am wrong here... Your Blue Dream clones don't look anything like the BD I have been running for a year now. The leaves on your girls are too wide. The leaves on my girl are very thin like a sativa should be.
9d75a68ae35a85b94413156fbbd3bcac.jpg

well, now Im not sure what I am growing. I agree that by the shape of the leaves, it looks like an indica strain. I got the clones from a friend who thought it was blue dream. I guess time will tell what I end up with...lol

greenest of mojo for your babies, whatever their name is... Looking pretty cute.

Your ladies are looking healthy, 4 sho....Keep'er up!

Whatever they are,,they are yours and look very nice. Hope its killer Dank.Yehaaaaaaaaa

There's a few different phenos of blue dream out there.........Blue Dream (santa cruz, sativa cut) is an awesome one........ there are some Indica looking Blue dreams out there.

I thought blue dream was an indica? not so huh? your plants look very nice. enjoy.

Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. Crossing a Blueberry indica with the sativa Haze, Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent.

With a sweet berry aroma redolent of its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain.

Latest posts

Back