blue lab ppm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
So I have never used one..I just ordered it with the ph meter also...anyways i am trying to figure out how its done correctly..how do know if you have the right ppm...ive read it helps you tell if your plants are being feed to much or to little...can anyone help me out eith this..im usuing ffof eith coco coir..with gh nute...cal mag silica. ..under 1220 w of LED ..thank you in advance

I have a blue lab ppm meter....... works great....... it has a feature where you get it calibrated and it put a check mark on the lcd screen letting you know it is calibrated......... a month or so later the check mark goes off and you get a mark telling you to recalibrate it.

So I have never used one..I just ordered it with the ph meter also...anyways i am trying to figure out how its done correctly..how do know if you have the right ppm...ive read it helps you tell if your plants are being feed to much or to little...can anyone help me out eith this..im usuing ffof eith coco coir..with gh nute...cal mag silica. ..under 1220 w of LED ..thank you in advance

depending on your water you may not need cal/mag........ when you measure the ppm's of it you'll most likely know....... I'm running coco now with GH nutrients....... plants seem to like the coco if you keep the Ph right.

depending on your water you may not need cal/mag........ when you measure the ppm's of it you'll most likely know....... I'm running coco now with GH nutrients....... plants seem to like the coco if you keep the Ph right.

My water is 110 ppm...yea im ready to tryvit

tap ppm of 110 is nice and low. Most people I talk to and myself are around 225-250 tap, but that will change depending on where you live.

at 110 you may have to add a little cal/mag to your nute program.

Unfortunately without extremely expensive test equipment, you only know what the ppm total is, not what % of what is in the water (IE: how much is cal, and how much is iron,flouride, etc.)

Water department would have that info.

Water department would have that info.

I have looked far and wide to find that data in my area. It almost seems they are trying to hide it from the consumer.

Once a year we get a notice in the mail concerning water quality....and it basically says..all ok, no need to worry. Then when I call the water dpt, they say its on their website. I go to their site and I cannot find anything relevant.

tap ppm of 110 is nice and low. Most people I talk to and myself are around 225-250 tap, but that will change depending on where you live.

at 110 you may have to add a little cal/mag to your nute program.

Unfortunately without extremely expensive test equipment, you only know what the ppm total is, not what % of what is in the water (IE: how much is cal, and how much is iron,flouride, etc.)

Yes u answer ed that right in...I was wondering about how of each nute..im just gonna have to read more.

Yes u answer ed that right in...I was wondering about how of each nute..im just gonna have to read more.

what kind of nutes are you using and what medium are you growing in......... somebody will help you out some with the nutes to get started....... you still need to read and study how to grow as much as you can......... lots to learn to grow not so simple weed.

what kind of nutes are you using and what medium are you growing in......... somebody will help you out some with the nutes to get started....... you still need to read and study how to grow as much as you can......... lots to learn to grow notill be pushso simple weed.

Your soo right beo...im usuing GH bloom...micro...new powdered bloom enhancer from Gh....im growing in a mix of coco and ffof...im stilll learning with my lmlights now i have 2 kind 300..and and 2 illuminator pro 350...I just sold the 2kind..il be putting in 357 magnum 2....so ill hsve 1150 draw...in 4x4tent

Latest posts

Back