blue lab soil Ph meter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankHobbyist

Reaction score
Anyone using this? I am using air pots and don't want to take soil slurry tests out of small containers. This is how I used to do Ph. Would this benefit me? Anyone else use these? Trying to get new stuff for my room after receiving some donations from outdoor was going to get a par meter but not something I need. I have a Hanna Rez meter and it's just not practical for what I am doing. I am thinking about getting soil Ph pen and the Bluelab growers toolbox for a Ph and ppm pen. $260 for the 3 meters. Any input?

I have one that I use when making new soil. Or testing the effects of a new tea.

If you use a large amounts of lime(which I don't) one is not needed as the lime balances the pH.

I am going to have to make my own soil as most soil is 7 I want low 6.

I am going to have to make my own soil as most soil is 7 I want low 6.

Why? There are a few plants that like acidic soils, but MJ isn't one of them. 6.8 is pretty ideal for MJ.

I lime my mixes well and have not used my pH meter in over 3 years. Removed the batteries 2 years ago.

~$4.50 for a 40lb bag of dolomite lime at HD or Lowes, added to the soil mix at 1cup/cf.

Use the $255.50 that you save for important stuff, like beer and pizza.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Wet

No I am not using this soil slurry tests, But I want to use. To make betterment of my soil.
Great Post above

Latest posts

Back