Blue Mountain Durban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindtrip

Reaction score
My first grow is a couple weeks into flowering, so I've begun my second. I've chosen feminized (photo period) Blue Mountain Durban by Medicann. The seeds have arrived and I think this time around I'm better suited for the job.

Rather than germinating in paper towels again, I've taken the advice of many here and put them directly into Light Warrior in cups. In my last grow, I had the seedlings under MH immediately. It nearly fried a couple of them. This time I'm keeping them under this 125w CFL for the first couple of weeks, then moving them to the MH (and then HPS for flowering).

I also got a few free seeds, which I'm not planting at this time. All courtesy of Herbie. Thank you, everyone, for your help with the first one, and I look forward to the advice and mojo on this one, as well.

View attachment IMG_1163.jpg

View attachment IMG_1158.jpg

View attachment IMG_1159.jpg

View attachment IMG_1165.jpg

View attachment IMG_1166.jpg

I had to cancel this grow due to necessary home repairs; I didn't want to take the risk of a worker seeing something. So here's the last picture I took (don't know why the uploader won't work). I'm waiting on beans for #3, and I'll have another journal up once they get here.

l4sCp4A.jpg

Sorry to hear. But it's better to be safe than sorry

Latest posts

Back