Blue Mystic Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on the grow, turned out.... tasty looking to say the least, don't forget the dry weights after u cut them pretty girls down. I konw u'll keep up the grreat work to say the least, im curious as to whats new on the crop list?

Fire it up

KT

I loooove this strain. Think I might ask her to marry me:heart:.
bud_00521.jpg
bud_00622.jpg
bud_0072.jpg
bud_00321.jpg
bud_0022.jpg

Hey bomb, those are stunning pics!! Very nice!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Looks like you have some good times coming. Will definitely be attempting a BM grow after my first grow. Ladies looked great, buds looks very tasty. Smoke good and congrats.

This lil girl is simply beautiful. I'm going to let her go about 65 days. Longer than the other clone by ten days and longer than the mother by 5.
bud_0172.jpg
bud_0162.jpg
bud_0152.jpg

nice im thinkin about picking up some after seeing those insane pictures

I was going to take her at day 60 but she looks like she could go another week, maybe more. I'm going to push her to the limit and drop my temps at night to try and bring out some color. Wish me luck:D.
bud_0282.jpg
bud_0292.jpg
bud_0302.jpg
bud_03221.jpg

Looking great BBP.:aok: Push her to the limit that's what i like to here. :hubba: Make her give you everything she's got. ;)

there looking god as always Bomb she look vary sweet. I hope(realllllyyyyy hope) when i start my next grow, that mine turn out like your. Keep it up!!!!!!!

Very, very nice bbp...I can see you have the 'touch'...:p :holysheep:

thats looks like the right kinda treat, and just in time for halloween. excellent work as always.

Fire it up

KT

Latest posts

Back