Blue Rhino x OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look nice Orange. You thought you would only get 50% out of feminized seeds? I have never used those, so know nothing. I like the third pic. You do have them packed in there.

thanks guys---props from growers i respect is a true compliment---that canopy just got cut waaay back---i veg and flower under 1k hps---only light i ever use---even hide my clones under the canopy so the don't get fried---

not quite rosebud---when i was cleaning a cupboard and looking for something to grow besides the pp, i found these---i do remember who gave them to me and had many a grow with him---just don't ever remember him having feminized beans---didn't know they were feminized till i googled the name blue rhino and they were already popped---it's ok though---nothing wrong with getting in thight and close

Just the name Blue Rhino sounds awesome! I cant wait to see some huge buds. Do you have any idea who the breeder is on the Blueberry or the White Rhino?

positronics seeds---just google blue rhino seeds and it will give you the Blue Rhino

100% Feminised Blue Rhino Cannabis Seeds

Genuine Blue Rhino Seeds Supplied in official breeder packaging.

Feminized Seeds seeds per pack

From £12.00
Seed bank: Positronics Seeds
Type: Feminized Seeds
Blue Rhino is the result of careful selection with the aim of producing one of the most exquisite and powerful hybrid that breeders want. This is a plant with a special look, with a huge central cola, developing a number of leaves very limited, although large. The big difference between the varieties involved in the cross has resulted in an aroma that is the fusion of the purest Indica aromas, including the most delicious varieties of soft fruit such as blueberry and black currant. The taste is unique, with notes of noble wood, spices and soft fruits. Medicinal properties are very notable due to the incredible content of CBD. It is recommended to use a well sized pot. If grown outside and well exposed to the sun, Blue Rhino will explode in all its genetic potential, producing the largest buds of whole the garden.

Buy Blue Rhino Cannabis Seeds Below

Indoor
Cannabis Genetics Blueberry, White Rhino
Flowering Time Notes 60 days
THC Notes THC 16%, CBD 1.9%
Indica >50% Cannabis Seeds
Sativa/Indica Notes hybrid mostly Indica
Height Notes medium-short
Flowering Outdoors 1-10 Oct
Yield Notes in 550-600gr/m2, out 500gr/plant

looking good os.:) got pollen? :hubba:

i use hygrozyme. smells like fermented apple cider. i bought a gallon for dwc apps. working towards purple wreck/blue moonshine cuts to set up a few buckets again real soon. it is some expensive stuff. think i paid like 130. i havent used it in any organic grows yet as i've been testing some homemade bacteria's/enzymes.

can't wait to see where these go.:) peace...

morning Irish---hygrozyme works like a champ with clones and i use it in my dirt for establishing roots for the first couple weeks---like you i am a free pourer and it goes a little quicker than i wish, but if there ever was a miracle in a bottle---this is it---thanks for stopping bye---will post more pics when we get some flower development---:D

well we got flower development and confirmation of 100% girls from these feminized beans---took a little longer to develop cause not all had alternating nodes at the flip---looking for some fat colas---:icon_smile:

microgrow and blue rhino 025.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 026.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 027.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 028.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 029.jpg

fattening these babies up---took some cuts before flipping---just got to figure out which of the cuts are carrying the dominant traits of sativa and those of indica cause there are definite variations to be seen with these donors here---i did not mark them when i took them cause they were not showing then---:doh:

blue rhino and micro update 009.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 008.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 007.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 006.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 005.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 004.jpg

i think they look very nice os. coming along great...:)

thanks for stopping inirish---always good to see you---i think they look pretty good too---not quite sure what pretty leafy is supposed to mean as my school of thought is more leafy = more solar panels = more opportunity for fat flowers---got another 3- 5 weeks left---we'll see---once again i got another crop that i cannot smell---crystals are beginning to form :icon_smile:

more leaf=more bud.:hubba: for sure...

you got that nasty cold going around? i have'nt caught it yet thankfully. but i also have not been out in public that much. i've never wore a bacteria mask, but i think about it whenever i go to the dr's office, and theres kids sniffling and sneezing, and touching everything they can contaminate...:eek:

how'd you know---had this thang for a few days now---not a knock you on your azz cold---just the annoying head b-s---think it's on it's last leg now---usually only catch one a year so hopefully this one is it---most common way for peeps to catch colds are through the eyes---due to all the germs we carry on our hands---rub your eyes---it's got you and your'e toast

coming up short on lumens at the end of the room due to some shading from some taller plants in the middle---there is no moving them around into stadium seating cause that takes out access to the back row---:hubba: ---gonna hang another 1k vertical hps to pick up the shaded area when the lights come back on---:cool:

1-8-12---today was picture day---2-4 more weeks to go---love they way these are growing---the cuts are gonna be better as they will be shorter and proper distance from the hood

od 1-8-12, micro 014.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 013.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 012.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 011.jpg

od 1-8-12, micro 010.jpg

you bet---back on track now the holidays are over---thanks for asking---the new light is working out well too---its been on for a few days now and is being received with open arms---can see weight being put on over night---very exciting---

I'm late, but I'm in to see the buds put on weight. Lookin good orangesunshine. Stay safe. :)

1-16-12---looking like another couple weeks to go---still packing on resin---could hide a soda can behind a few of these tops (almost)---

blue rhino and micro update 023.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 022.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 021.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 020.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 019.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 018.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 017.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 016.jpg

blue rhino and micro update 015.jpg

Latest posts

Back