Blue Rhino x OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
10-11

found these beans in the cupboard a few days ago---all cracked yesterday---put into dirt today---unlikely that i would have feminized beans from a european company advertising CBD 1.9%, THC 16% crossed with an OG Kush---who knows---with a some luck and a little GREEN MOJO and we might have a keeper---growing indoors---1k hps---18/6---soil is recycled, with fresh castings, alfalfa, soy, bone, kelp, myco, perlite,and lime---:icon_smile:

blue rhino x og kush 001.jpg

blue rhino x og kush 002.jpg

Ah..... nice the Short Transvestite Hamster gets a seat up front......:D

Who is the Breeder of our lovely cross? Green Mojo Brosef...:icon_smile:

Well I'm in lookin forward to seeing some progress.

thanks for the MOJO Hammy---found them in the cupboard while i was looking for something---tag said blue rhino x og kush in my writing---must have come from some beans made in a previous grow---so i guess the breeder is either a friend that gave me the beans or me---my guess is the blue is a blue dream/haze we used to grow---not sure about the rhino part---and the og kush is another we used to grow---doubtful they are the feminized blue dream i found online

Got me :bong1: and chair...Bring on the Show:lama:

Hey orange, those are some nice pots of dirt ya got going on. i guess i will pull up a chair. The transvestite hamster scares me a little, can you put him in the corner, the far corner, under the pots?

:ciao: Rosebud---glad you like the dirt---we got lift off houston---:icon_smile:

1st pp cuts---sprouting rhino kush 003.jpg

1st pp cuts---sprouting rhino kush 004.jpg

1st pp cuts---sprouting rhino kush 005.jpg

Hey ORange, I still see only dirt, but I will believe you have lift off.....Congrats. I think.

:ciao: Rosebud---thanks for stopping in---you know my photography skills are a joke---so here is where we are at 20 days in ---little bit of a slow start---the hygrozyme should kick in this week

veg room 018.jpg

veg room 019.jpg

veg room 020.jpg

Orange, tell me everything you know about hygrozyme please?

Don't those look like happy little plants. Very happy.

:ciao:Rosebud---the very expensive little 1 gal bottle from canada sells for ($ 118.36) and doesn't tell much but it being an enzyme and the formula is cannot be duplicated---i playgerized this little write up found on another site while i was trying to figure how i could explain it to you---this was spot on---i use it for my cuts and transplants---and would use it with every watering if it wasn't so damn expensive---stuff is phenominal---free hand measuring would put me in the poor house---

Hygrozyme Enzyme Formula

A culture of pure enzymes, developed specifically for horticultural applications.
Hygrozyme Enzyme Formula - A culture of pure enzymes, developed specifically for horticultural applications.

Hygrozyme is derived entirely from natural ingredients that are induced by fermentation processes to produce bacteria free enzymes and complex chains of amino acids. Enzymes have a proven role in the root zone and can greatly enhance plant performance by eliminating harmful organisms and creating a healthy environment for roots to perform their functions. The bio-fermentation process used to produce Hygrozyme is unique and exclusive to Sipco.

Hygrozyme is the result of ten years research and development by leading enzyme company Sipco Bio Engineering of Canada. This company has a long history of excellence in the field of enzymatic formulations for various applications - Waste water treatment, pharmaceutical and medical technology and of course Horticultural products. Hygrozyme was developed and field-tested with the help of growers, farmers and industry professionals, including members of various growers’ co-operatives in California and Canada. Hygrozyme may well be "the greatest breakthrough in Horticulture in the last decade."

Other enzyme products are contaminated by the leftover bacteria from the fermentation process and can rapidly spoil and lose their efficiency - however Hygrozyme is unique in that all bacteria are eliminated from the liquid by a special process before it is bottled.

Hygrozyme has an almost unlimited shelf like and retains its efficacy until it is used by the grower. It offers all the benefits of cultured enzymes in one powerful and stable solution.

P.S. it is organic and does NOT kill off beneficial bacteria

Thank you so much Orange, I have wondered about it for a while and couldn't find anything out. And, how did you know I was worried about the kill off of beneficials?

Thank you again. and your plants look good.

I see youve been to home depot Sunshine!! Ive done a grow in those buckets too. Ill be over in the corner here on the leather couch if you dont mind?

welcome aboard mainharvest---only requirement while you are here is to pass this along---:48:

looks like these are feminized beans---100% female---was planning on 50% and plant management is now being stressed---got it figured out just a little tight---will continue to flower---reeks to the high heavens and don't have a single flower yet---check out the colas to come---:icon_smile:

microgrow and blue rhino 021.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 022.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 023.jpg

microgrow and blue rhino 024.jpg

Geez louise OS! It looks like youve got a nice full canopy there. What is your wattage for flowering?

Latest posts

Back