blue widow/ sour diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaserKittensGoPewPew

2 string maestro
Reaction score
I was looking through a seedbanks seedlist and they were offering blue widow. I'm actually going to be buying the strain because I definitely like the sound of a blueberry x white widow cross. I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried growing it yet or maybe even had the chance to try it. If so, please give us a brief smoke/grow report.

I'm also going to be getting pure sour diesel clones relatively soon. I haven't had the opportunity to try it, but I heard some decent things. Has anyone tried it? How was it?

sour diesel is an indica if my memory serves me right,
when I Smoked the medical clinic's version... it was very stoney and resined up, very pretty to look @ and a lay you on your high.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
I was looking through a seedbanks seedlist and they were offering blue widow. I'm actually going to be buying the strain because I definitely like the sound of a blueberry x white widow cross. I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried growing it yet or maybe even had the chance to try it. If so, please give us a brief smoke/grow report.

I'm also going to be getting pure sour diesel clones relatively soon. I haven't had the opportunity to try it, but I heard some decent things. Has anyone tried it? How was it?

I'am actually growing blue widow right now for my first time, Check out my singniture link!
Dro:cool2:

I had SD when it was in it's prime fad time a couple years ago. Best smoke I have ever had. It is 80:20 indica and not really a toss you on your *** high IME. It was a totally clear high with a feeling of being totally blastd at the same time. Very unique IMO. Highly recommended over here!

Latest posts

Back