Blueberry..Dutch Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long I could expect flowering to take. says on Attitude blurb Long..Mine has been in flower for about 7 Weeks.

i hope this helps but i looked on the dutch passion website and it says flowering time is 8-10 weeks,would love to see pics as i quite fany runnin a blueberry :D
green mojo 4 ur girls

Thanks Black, will try to upload some for you but will have to resize them.

P1010504.JPG

P1010506.JPG

P1010507.JPG

P1010508.JPG

P1010510.JPG

P1010511.JPG

P1010512.JPG

hey ozzy i let mine go around 60 day's very childish high for me it could easy go 10 week's great pic's
peace fruity

Thanks Young un. pistols are turning brown now, will let her go ten plus I think.
Here's a few of the Kandy Kush :D

P1010497.JPG

P1010498.JPG

P1010499.JPG

P1010500.JPG

Ive grown DPBB and mine just did not produce well at all compaired to the WW.

Yours look to have a ways to go, may I ask what your using for lights and your setup?

I let my Blueberry go 10 could have gone another week easy. Your Kandy Kush is looking good looks different then the ones I grew out.

If the BB strains are going 10 plus weeks. These are not what you should be selecting from the phenos. The landrace was indica dom, 9 weeks max. These are the traits you want to look for. Also when able to, drop temps a bit, you should see some lavender/purpling in the structure. Thos is your best chance to find something that actually taste straight up like BB cobbler.

Thanks Chaps, see what happens during the next couple of weeks, must say not too impressed with her, wish I had the Spicy White Devil back in the Cab, she was awesome. The KK is one big lump, fan leaves are 9" across.
As you said NC she was a missile, just like the KK.

Grow, my set up is now 550watt total HPS was only 400 but wacked the 150 on today for extra lumens. She is in compost and perlite mix, nutes are Iguana Big bud stuff, Hammerhead.

nouvellechef said:
If the BB strains are going 10 plus weeks. These are not what you should be selecting from the phenos. The landrace was indica dom, 9 weeks max. These are the traits you want to look for. Also when able to, drop temps a bit, you should see some lavender/purpling in the structure. Thos is your best chance to find something that actually taste straight up like BB cobbler.

When was Blueberry ever a land race?

Half of the parental lines used in the true line BB were Sativa. The female side coming from Highland Oaxacan(Mexi) crossed with Chocolate Thai making Purple Thai, this was then crossed with Afghani to make Temple Flo. The male side used was a Highland Thai crossed with Afghani. Making it a 50/50 hybrid.

Many of the Blueberry strains available now are Indica dom which basically means they were watered down w/ Indica/Indica Dom strains to shorten flowering times. The Bueberry I was growing, and working with in the early 80's were more towards the 50/50 hybrids, like the original Blueberry lines. They often took 10-12 wks to mature. Since, I have yet to see an early flowering BB that is even close in potency compared to the early 50/50 BB's I have in F2 & F3 versions.

DP being one of the first to rework, and/or recreate the BB lines could very possibly have a more true line which would make them closer to the 50/50 hybrid of the original true line BB from DJ Short's earlier work; resulting in slightly longer flowering times.

Latest posts

Back