blueberry skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
longtimegrower said:
Im wondering if you take a fem plant and cross it with a male from another strain what kinda plants will you get from the seeds.
I'm assuming regular and hermie seed but i'm not positive. I started a thread with a poll on another site about using fems for breeding. Most people thought it would be okay to use fems...a few didn't. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.

wassup said:
got the hang of foto´s now........................here are some more pic´s 2 weeks old. she´s in my wardrobe until she´s big enough for clones for planting outdoors.

:eek:Nice to see your photos of the BlueBerrys. Very nice.
I had a few given to me that are BlueBerry X Train Wreck. They didn't do well indoors at all on the first grow... too tall and they stretched out with very few and very small flowers. I have a couple under HIDs that are in their second week and are too tall and stretchy already... And they keep growing straight UP! :holysheep:In fact I just moved them off the tray with the BubbleGums and just put them on the floor this morning, so they weren't taller than the lights. I feel like Jack(or Jill in this case) And the Bean Stock! :eek: and I sprayed their mold. I have mold on them and the auto-flower 'Black' strain only.
So... I am starting a fence today for privacy, with some good southern exposure and will stick them out with the other group of ten I have. I am hoping they will do well outside. I bet they'll be ten feet tall!
So far in my experience I wouldn't recommend BlueBerrys for inside.:eek:
:confused:Has anyone else had any luck indoors with BlueBerry??? :confused2: Does anyone have any ideas as to why the shoot up so tall... they have the same light, which is very good 1000 watt.
Wassup, I'll be watching the progression of your outdoor BlueBerrys. I'll post some photos also. I have a feeling they belong outside! :DGood luck to you. :farm:

i dropped the light´s on my blueberry last night - when movin them higher from the plant. then bang the light came down.thought that i had killed her luckily only broke 1 big fan leaf off and a new 1 at the top only about 1 inch long. checked this mornin she seems fine. she´s 3 weeks old and about 20 inches tall and lookin good. i´l post sum pic´s later.

hey people wassup - take a look at my blueberry leaves. there are startin to dryout a bit. i gave them light nutes last week - still under 24 hr lights. then i noticed the leafs start to turn downwards, then start dryin out. i gave them a good soakin yesturday. have i over nuted them ? or underwatered them ? plus i´ve uped the heat to around 83 - was around 72 - 75.

leaves.jpg

Latest posts

Back