blueeee bluee skyyyyy....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crozar

Reaction score
i wanna fryyyyyyy skyyy higgghhhhh ... oooo o o ooo

greetings all , im very very happy in growing this beautiful wonderful humoring girls , i never knew it will be fun and hobbylovin , i mean even tho now myne is sick , hope it survives . i just know that 1 day i will grow better . as for the time being , i like to speak about an expirience i had with some herbs back in Australia. , i smoked some herb which was called salvia concentrated , which got me all KABOOOT DOWN THE HEAD UP SIDE DOWN i really cant express it detaily however , i can say that i was in the car when smoking it ,, infront of the shop where i bought the herbs , the women says dont smoke alot of it , we didnt listen and packed a BONG which i have in the car ,that bong was a big shot one which you can pack about 3 grams of crushed mj , and me and my friend smoked , .... after that couple of seconds later like 40 seconds ... the effect hit us like a SHOTGUN , we were like nothing is happening and suddenly my head was under the stearing wheel , i was laughing , i cant beleive i laughed that loud and that strong , laughing until my nose got covered with air and my salaiva going out of my nose, i felt i was in space first of the colors of the car changed all the colors were soo lovely, we kept laughing and laughing and the problem is we stayed laughing and the window was abit open and people staring at us i thought i was in space , like in moon or somwere , we made a nice comercial for this shop , we did the best ad for that shop ,i mean the way we came out of the shop and smoked their herbs lol,. its like crazy the worst part is we drove off and kept laughing until we reached the story bridge which was dangerous , i was like SH!T the road where is it going , im like we are going home just lets hope we reach their , and its hard to drive in that situation , my friend said this is legal ***!!!!! and MJ isnt *** IS THIS WORLD GOING TO. really we didnt go back for more because that thing is worst the cocaine to us LOL! , never try that crap , i think its only the first time you get a trip from it but never again.

crozar said:
i wanna fryyyyyyy skyyy higgghhhhh ... oooo o o ooo

greetings all , im very very happy in growing this beautiful wonderful humoring girls , i never knew it will be fun and hobbylovin , i mean even tho now myne is sick , hope it survives . i just know that 1 day i will grow better . as for the time being , i like to speak about an expirience i had with some herbs back in Australia. , i smoked some herb which was called salvia concentrated , which got me all KABOOOT DOWN THE HEAD UP SIDE DOWN i really cant express it detaily however , i can say that i was in the car when smoking it ,, infront of the shop where i bought the herbs , the women says dont smoke alot of it , we didnt listen and packed a BONG which i have in the car ,that bong was a big shot one which you can pack about 3 grams of crushed mj , and me and my friend smoked , .... after that couple of seconds later like 40 seconds ... the effect hit us like a SHOTGUN , we were like nothing is happening and suddenly my head was under the stearing wheel , i was laughing , i cant beleive i laughed that loud and that strong , laughing until my nose got covered with air and my salaiva going out of my nose, i felt i was in space first of the colors of the car changed all the colors were soo lovely, we kept laughing and laughing and the problem is we stayed laughing and the window was abit open and people staring at us i thought i was in space , like in moon or somwere , we made a nice comercial for this shop , we did the best ad for that shop ,i mean the way we came out of the shop and smoked their herbs lol,. its like crazy the worst part is we drove off and kept laughing until we reached the story bridge which was dangerous , i was like SH!T the road where is it going , im like we are going home just lets hope we reach their , and its hard to drive in that situation , my friend said this is legal ***!!!!! and MJ isnt *** IS THIS WORLD GOING TO. really we didnt go back for more because that thing is worst the cocaine to us LOL! , never try that crap , i think its only the first time you get a trip from it but never again.

Crozar, you're going to end up in the hospital in traction--do not drive when you're zipped, legal or not.

Plus, I think the site rules prohibit discussing other substances other than MJ.;)

Dude you are the very reason as why we struggle to get marijauna decriminalised dude ! driving around endagering my wife and kids ! although i'm glad you say never again ! i hope you mean what you say ! dont take it to heart bro ! PEACE ! and what pencil said as well !

looooool , i miss the old days wen we we're young , im sure every1 wishes to be back 17 =) just seen that movie called 17again , really funny.

crozar said:
looooool , i miss the old days wen we we're young , im sure every1 wishes to be back 17 =) just seen that movie called 17again , really funny.

I miss the good old days when I was 47. Pound 17--I was straight up stupid at 17.:hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back