bluehead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmack

Reaction score
i am growing blueberry strain very succesfully,in a indoor hydrophonic situation the problem is that the head comes up green instead of blue,as also my snow white strain comes up green instead of white is there any answer to this problem

I think that you are operating under some misconceptions. White strains are not really white and blue strains are not necessarily blue. A lot of purpling comes from cold temps that result in nute lockout.

I've grown Nirvana's Snow white and it becomes "white" with sappy thc goodness, not the actual vegetative matter.

it would seem there are many problems in the way of growing purple head,therefore, i use clay pellets in a hydrophonic situation,so i would ask if anyone has had good results in acheiving colored (blue,purple,) with hydro. jimmack

:rofl: hydrophonic.......I use those to listen to whale song...:rofl: sorry...

jimmack said:
it would seem there are many problems in the way of growing purple head,therefore, i use clay pellets in a hydrophonic situation,so i would ask if anyone has had good results in acheiving colored (blue,purple,) with hydro. jimmack

Hydro or soil....makes no difference. Most purpling is caused by nutrient deficiencies brought on by cold temperatures--sometimes a lot colder like the fifties. If you want to do this to your plants you can probably get some purple.

Worry less about colors and more about growing a healthy THC encrusted plant.....just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back