Blunt mans Auto Tent grow MI5 ONYX AUTO ASSASSIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya the AA is the bigest bushyiest plant ive grown to date.im not really liken tht tho.cuz i rather have em smaller with a single cola so i could fit 9 girls in there next time.I didnt realize it was a sativa dominate auto. ill be stickin with the indica autos from now on

Dr.Autoflower said:
heres them at 2 days old. they broke ground on dec.20th

I use that exact tent for flowering! How do you deal with the heat of the HPS?!

they're looking good Doc.

i gotta find a camera so i can post pics of my RRF.. its real short but thick and bushy. nice buds so far.. i wish it had got a little bigger.

MI5 are looking good. Looks like my last one i grew. You do any LST on them? Got some growing now and getting her tied up.

Will check it out. Thats what i have been doing is tucking the fan leafs under the bud sites to get a little bigger. Had to tie the lower ones down though

i started some ER x RRF crosses and they're real stretchy. nearly 2 feet tall and real thin. i've thought about pulling the tops over a little to keep an even canopy but haven't done it yet.. maybe today i'll get around to it.

lookin good doc!! & dont worry just like the girls, your pics will come threw for you also. puff, puff, pass.............

Dr.Autoflower said:
no i just tuck the big fan leaves in so the bud sites get more light. i got a vid on it

I thought the fan leaves are what take in all the energy to give them? wouldnt it be better to not tuck them in?

Some believe giving light to the sugar leafs (leafs around the bud) it will make they grow bigger. Science begs to differ though. I tried it and didn't see any real results. Its ok to try get some light to the lower canopy that gets neglected, but as long as its hitting the lower fan leafs imo.

Latest posts

Back