Blurry photos

MechaniMan

Reaction score
Would anybody happen to know why when I upload pictures to the forum they are blurry and other people pictures are clear? I just put an entry in Bud picture of the month that is blurry but on my phone it's clear.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
It looks good to me. If it is the one that was made bigger by a mod.
Yes it was, maybe it's just something in my settings. Whenever I look at my own picture on the forum they looks a little blurry, even though it's crystal clear on my phone after taking it. I'm sure it's not the forum because everybody elses pictures look just fine. I'll be messing my settings and see if maybe it's pulling the cached file from my phone at a lower-quality whenever I look at it on the forum. It has to be an internet setting thing.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
Your bud pic is beautiful MM. I see you made her a black background. Shows her up real good. Good luck with BOTM 😊
I wanted to touch back on this because I've been so busy I haven't had a really a chance to reply, thank you for the recommendation on the background. I did the best I could it's pretty crowded where my plants are and they're hard to move because of their height. That is an extra large t-shirt hanging behind it 😁, just for some perspective.

Latest posts