Bobbers HIJACK..;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

it looks like a sativa dom - if may be by the purpling something like sweetgod or godbud. they have bud coloring as well. if its not cold and you get purple leaves then its a good chance its a purple hybrid sativa dom. i would allow 9 weeks of flower. go to full strenght ferts. check out the GH 2 part; you need the bloom 1.

i have a friend that has all the same kinda plant... but only one of his is purple... and i mean BRIGHT purple... pretty much all the leaves.

I have some picks and need your opinions.What do you think about this?
DSCN6752.jpg

DSCN6750.jpg

I think this is hermaphrodite?

thats no hermie unless it has seeds that i dont see. and i hope that is drying out right now with all the leaves chopped off. and also checkers is not a card game it is a board game lol. and i wish there was a way of telling you what strain you have but there is not no way unless you track down where you got youre weed seeds and they find out where and so forth till you find the breeder .but unless you find out for sure in my exsperience and my opinion it looks like phosphate defienciency. and if it was a purple strain which i dought full strengh or a little extra phoshate wont hurt at all exspecially while flowering .ps lowes in my area does have a decent selection on organics. gl.

could trim back the leaves a lil more.

kade: long skinny leaves? you got a purple sativa pheno. and bobber: he has a seed. no its she has seeds and somewhere you got some pollen on it. hope you dont have that still planted cause ya chopped the leaves. cut 'n dry now. next grow remove the dead yellow and brown leaves and you will not get that dead brown crap in the bud. does not taste good.

i took a closer look and thought maybe i did see a couple of seeds after you all mentioned it . my bad. but still with the exception of purpling i have 3 or 4 ww clones that ended up with purplish traits but 1 was so purple and slow growing the buds were blackish purple. and has not reached 1 ft tall yet as a matter of fact i still have it and cant find my adapter for my dig camera yet to show severe phoshate defenciency . that was purpose of not treating it .

skunk, ya got a throw back. that is a trait of the brazilian sativa half of the w/w. this really came out when the white widow was crossed with a black pearl to create the black widow. keep that little monster fer a breeder donater my friend.

i wouldnd dought it being a 8th or 9th generation now . but still has the sighns of phoshate defienciency accually it is dying outside as we speak . the leaves outside edges and the top part of stem is turning crispy. and the top bud black and rest is dark purple. also the lower and middle of the stem is getting soft. it was 2 month vegged 1 month flowered and has not grown since 1 month old. (did not take the flowering growth spert) also went to check on everything this morning and 1 of its sister clones with the purple leaves and brown edges on it has seed pods forming on it as of now.ill probably just pass them on as 1 of jerry kids. sorta speak.

you have to look between its legs to see if it is a male!:)
ha ha ha that's a JOKE stony,
anyway,
get some real deal bonafide seeds, NOT BAG SEEDS and try again.

but I'd clean your area completely with bleach so it doesn't happen again.

it looks like ROOT ROT to me,
(it'll probably get all crumbly and turn into skake,
you don't have rock hard buds there, but it's good enough to smoke.)

take it out of the soil and
take a look at the roots, are they brown and slimy?

not good,
if so, they should be white and healthy looking not brown and stinky.

enjoy your buds, tho, and try again.

yes you are right on skunk, you have stem rot as the plant is stunted. it is unable to draw nutrients up from the soil. the black bud is a dead giveaway. chop it down if it is near the others to prevent mold spores from spreading.

males don't have seeds. they have pollen which makes seeds. I'd say you grew a hermie with ROOT ROT.

it's okay to smoke it tho just try again with some bonafide real deal seeds.

oh and I was just joking PLANTS DON"T HAVE LEGS SO DON"T LOOK BETWEEN ITS LEGS FOR BALLS! ha ha !
nice color there bob
but I am serious you probabaly have pollen all over your room
it's take some work to get it clean.

too much stress and root rot probably is your problem with that plant.

I never heard of a disease called stem rot. and it doesn't look stunted to me
what ever it is, you can do a better job than that photo!

i took the clones from like i think 9 different mothers that were 3 months in veg. i havent had any success cloning off another clone yet. but when i do take cutting from a mother i ussually take 2 to 3 off each one and wait a few weeks to get them going and to repair the mother then flower the mother then when shes ready to chop i will flower the clones.

has anyone ever heard of the disease that astra007 mentioned,? he called it "STEM ROT" have you ever heard of that?
do you have a refference on STEM ROT?

Latest posts

Back