BoCoGrow's Roc Bud Inc auto grow update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When does the window close for the April contest? I didn't see a deadline in your post about it, but might have missed it.

Edit: never mind, went back to your first post in the contest thread and found my answer.
April 31st is the last day to enter , just a reminder so guys enter
Thank You

OK, I topped both pots with 1" more of the Build a Flower top dress kit and gave each 8 cups of RO water. That is the last feed until harvest, which should be roughly 3 weeks away. Still growing!
PXL_20210406_225611310.jpg

PXL_20210406_225658274.jpg

PXL_20210406_230432784.jpg

PXL_20210406_230346483.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Job BoCo
These are the same plants you were asking for help in January correct?

I was going to order some seeds from Roc Bud but they do not have the THC levels. The buds always look good though. These are nice! I ordered some Gorilla Cookies auto. I need to stay offline late at night.

Hopefully soon we can set it up where ppl can trade seeds without going on PMs.

That's why i like it when ppl can trade or gift beans.

I went into the tent two days ago and freaked out due to all the yellowing going on, but calmed down upon realizing that it is just the "fall colors" as the plants eat the nutes in the leaves. The trichs are all clear still so not sure how much longer they will take. I've been checking the trichs daily with my jeweler's loupe, but I think I'm going to switch to the WiFi microscope. Fresh pics taken just now:
PXL_20210415_013834356.jpg

PXL_20210415_013816626.jpg

PXL_20210415_013931831.jpg

PXL_20210415_013919069.jpg

Oh, and I lied about the last top dress being the final feed. I gave each of them 8 cups of RO water with 15ML/gallon of Humboldt Secret's Sweet & Sticky. Probably going to repeat every other watering.

That is quite a collection. I had been keeping my grow light on since I bought it, but I am trying to wait until I don't have to use any heat.

Day 61 since sprout. Still has a ton of white pistils, and I'm not seeing any cloudy or amber trichs yet. I wonder how long she is going to run. What do you think? A lot of the fan leaves are yellow, curled up, and getting crunchy, so I'm pulling leaves daily to keep them from curling up into the buds and possibly causing mold issues.
PXL_20210418_222105307.jpg

PXL_20210418_222125224.jpg

Nice work. I would wait until 30% of the tricks are Amber. I even wait a bit longer. The longer the wait the more of a head lock effect you get. If you are an old stoner like me your body is so saturated with THC you need all the help you can get.

Nice work. I would wait until 30% of the tricks are Amber. I even wait a bit longer. The longer the wait the more of a head lock effect you get. If you are an old stoner like me your body is so saturated with THC you need all the help you can get.
Pute when you die we can cut you up, smoke your bits and pieces and all get stoned as all heck............................... But don't

Now seriously did Hopper just call dibs on pute privates LOL

Latest posts

Back