bodhi seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
after a lot of searching, I found sunshine daydream, goji og and many other great strains from Bodhi. IN STOCK.. am gonna run a bodhi tent in a few months to see what all the hype is about. after looking at many other sites, the most popular strains (Bodhi), are always OUT OF STOCK.. not here. but u need bitcoin, send tracked cash or spend $50. on a bank transfer... on the plus side they have a 15% discount code. ACTIVE.. a 30% discount for any orders over $500.. they told me this morning that all seed sites no longer accept credit cards. even single seed as of feb. 1st... f****** banks!!! errrr... pm me if u want website.. there sure would be a market for anyone selling seeds locally. local grow store says almost everyone is asking for seeds now that we are recreational legal..

Blame all these assholes that are hacking businesses and stealing people's money. They need to start doing public hangings of these scammers and hackers when they catch them.:(

Blame all these assholes that are hacking businesses and stealing people's money. They need to start doing public hangings of these scammers and hackers when they catch them.:(

HP, Did I miss something? What do hackers have to do with seed banks?

I won hundred percent agree with you my friend

HP, Did I miss something? What do hackers have to do with seed banks?

Because people are hacking into the seed banks stealing peoples credit card information and draining their credit cards

I did not know that. thanks pup, bud..

kraven, sorry, what's ssdd??

ssdd = sunshine daydream: bubbashine x Appalachia ; bubba kush x moonshine + green crack x tres dawg

I shoulda known. thanks.. have you heard of "swamp boys seeds"?? someone told me how great they were. most everything is out of stock or quite expensive..

I did not know that. thanks pup, bud..

Yeah, I didn't hear anything about it either. I must say, it doesn't sound right to me. As a (white hat) hacker myself, I know a little about it and it's most common that credit card transactions (whether done at a seed bank or at walmart,con) are all done via a third party (like Citi-bank or BOA).

Certainly, if a web host is trying to transact secure transactions without the proper security protocols, it would most certainly attract hackers. Like an easy prey in Central Park would attract a mugger.

I have done security for more than a few host and I'll tell you, if you leave one little crack, the hackers will find it. Which is exactly why most hosts use a third party for secure transactions.

Sorry for what happened to whatever seed bank. Hopefully, they have sealed the cracks.

They are just making it harder and harder to buy stuff without worrying about your information getting stolen. My bank has been hit so many times by hackers in Canada that I have to preauthorize anything I buy from Canada before they will allow the transaction to happen.

That's one reason I like using Paypal for online purchases.

Just like there have always been thieves, as long as there are computers there will always be hackers. The best we can do is be informed and protect ourselves from them.

It's always the few that ruin it for the many.

looks like attitude still is taking credit cards unless they have not updated their faq's yet. i bought seeds from them around the first of the year. i could not pay for them with a credit card... at first. i contacted them and they told me to check out using GBP instead of USD. when i did that, it let me use a credit card. i used a new, new credit card with a low limit in case but had no problem yet. it looks like they have a pretty good selection of bodhi seeds too. i got hit with a small conversion fee by my cc company(around $2 i think).

I had a big order from attitude stopped by USDA in NY.....made it through customs but snagged me on Ag importation w/o the proper papers......just sayin.....anyway I don't buy beans anymore....just gotta find the damn NS to begin my S1 project.

Hack I sorta just come across beans all the time and yes I breed, not really too hard to put a male in with the girls. I wouldn't embarrass myself and say I'm a breeder, only that I have let nature take its course.

Latest posts

Back