bodhi seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the first part of a dream I have. It was the first beans I bought in 2007, and the smoke just krippled me....and I'm a little better grower now.

Sorry to take your thread of course Grass Hopper, please accept my apology.

too kind kraven. no, i'm loving seed talk. was always a hunter of one sort or another. seed hunting has become my new obsession..

was just checking out barneys for night shade. looks to be discontinued. of course I had to look around on their site. I really liked;

cookies kush
liberty haze (25%thc)
tangerine dream
critical kush
blue cheese

all heavy weights in yield and very high thc levels. every time I read write-ups like these, I wanna drop a seed asap. yup, am so hooked!!

I know where to find it.....it is being held for me now....I just *****. Guess I need to go and get it so that my rant will end lol. If you can find some it will be in your top 5 fosure after you taste / smoke some

finally broke down and ordered some bodhi seeds.

sunshine daydream
goji og
sky lotus
also some cali conn. fems.

have waited on these because of having to buy "regular" seeds. a friend said that u can tell whether it is a male or female seed by the crater on the bottom of the seed. i saw a video on that some time ago but paid little attention as am mostly femmed seed guy. anyway, how much truth is there in this?? how accurate is it??? thanks!!

Nota lota of truth to that myth GH. I have seen it come and go a few times over the years. Nature says for every 2 girls you'll get a boy. Sometimes you get weird numbers but normally out of ten seeds it's about 6-7 girls is the norm. You will like the SSDD, nice and stoney. When you pop the Gogi your looking for the strongest piney smelling one you can find...the pine sol pheno is the best.

Nota lota of truth to that myth GH. I have seen it come and go a few times over the years. Nature says for every 2 girls you'll get a boy. Sometimes you get weird numbers but normally out of ten seeds it's about 6-7 girls is the norm. You will like the SSDD, nice and stoney. When you pop the Gogi your looking for the strongest piney smelling one you can find...the pine sol pheno is the best.

nice!! thanks bud, am gonna pm a list of what i ordered for your thoughts. thanks!

thank u too ham!!

I use Seedsupreme.com

https://www.seedsupreme.com/

UK based. Have a lot of strains. Website actually looks professional and is easy to navigate. Advertise CBD strains.

Have used them 4/5 times now. They do say to refer folks, so they don't seem to have a problem with publicity.

No problems from them. Customer Service has been tops. Lemme know when my order ships, can track it and they send a "did you get your package" email.

Will advise to use/purchase their "Guaranteed Delivery" option (they say they will redeliver, free of charge, if "lost") when purchasing the "GD" option. Only time I have not gotten my seeds is the one, only and first time I ordered and did not use the Guaranteed Delivery.

Shipping times have been very acceptable coming from the UK. Within a couple weeks. They say their busy right now with orders and spring coming up, so processing has taken a little longer.

thanks A.G., will keep their bank in mind. if i just take a peek, i will have to order something. seeds r off limits right now. i searched so many sites looking for a few bodhi strains and cali conns. were always out of stock. the ones i was looking for. i then went back and found everything i was looking for and more on 1 site... the 2 part order was over $500. they gave me 30% off!!!! also (9) C 99s as well as a 5 or 6 pack of ghost train haze fem. all free. my new fav seed bank!!

Latest posts

Back