bombs away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of the underneath

057.JPG

Ty KB i will have the weekly pics up tomorrow, they are sleeping now. Day 49 today getting close, Going to start flushing Sunday , and going to chop 4 plants thru out the next week and rest next weekend. I cant wait much longer, really need the room for the next run they have gotten way to big for the veg room. Going to switch the lumens down on sunday and start the countdown to dark.

Day 50 of flower, starting week 8:

Ladies are getting close some closer than others, it looks like the real thick cola buds will take longer than the fat cluster buds. Been watching their trichs daily now, seeing hues of amber on the fat cluster buds, but still clear and cloudy on the others no amber yet, and the pistils are still very white on the thick cola buds but are like 50/50 on the clusters. as stated in post above going to start flushing tomorrow, and gradually turn to dark by friday. Going to take the most mature starting monday and finish harvest by next Sat. Going to try my best to have the room turn'd over and get the next batch transplanted next sunday. Its going to be a long day and night next Sat. The next batch is well over grown their area, and need to be moved asap. Heres some pics to enjoy
Pics 1-3 are of the flower room and shows the difference between the Thick colas and cluster buds, and what i mean by my description.
pic 4 is of the next batch now 6 weeks after being taken as clones, and now starting into their 2 week in flower.

SS850616.JPG

SS850619.JPG

SS850621.JPG

SS850615.JPG

Here's a few shots of my drying area , empty right now:( . Had to take in 2 pics to get the whole view in , sorry its in a closet and i can't back up or zoom back enough to get it in 1 shot. Cant wait to show some pics with it full :).

SS850623.JPG

SS850624.JPG

Latest posts

Back