boneless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

username812

Reaction score
Figured i might as well start one of these since they havent died yet. sorry about the picture quality, i should be getting a camera friday.

growroom is the corner of a closet 3'dx3'wx5't

1. 250w mh
1. oscillating fan for circulation (getting another soon)
soil: bu-t-gro(its from a local greenhouse) sphagnum peet moss(20%) and perlite(10%)
planted in 6in clay pots
temp: 80-90f RH:40-60%

right now the larger one is 6days old, the smaller demented looking one is 3 days old.

5441cb492ac5.jpg

33d0f13e18c6.jpg

well ya got them going now lets keep them alive.
fing10.gif
look good so far.

im trying my damnedest, have any idea whats up with the mutant?

username812 said:
im trying my damnedest, have any idea whats up with the mutant?
sometimes you get seeds that are like that (mutant). let it grow and see what happens. you never know.

looking good!! got a mutant Afghan Dream just popped...it will outtgrow the mutancy for sure ;)

i was bored so figured id update. things are looking pretty good, started adding fertilizer to them yesterday, about an 1/8 of what they recommended, seemed to work pretty well. Also, just got more seeds today, not sure what they are, but they were free, so i dont care.

the first one is 12 days old now, the second is 9 days old, its starting to outgrow them mutation. and again, sorry about the picture quality

12days.jpg

9days.jpg

Whats up username812. Your babies are looking good. Keep it up and you will have some bushes before long.

how do i keep them short and compact, im limited on space

Keep the lights close and LST and topping.

is there any way to do without lst or topping, i thought i had read somewhere that certain enviroments will keep it short and compact

Training is the best way to go. Some rootbind them to limit size, but training is the best bet. IMHO

ok thanks, im just afraid of doing something stupid and breaking a branch or topping it in the wrong place or incorrectly.

YAY! more babies, three out of the four seeds sprouted this morning, it only took 3 days to germinate and sprout, i think im getting the hang of it finally. just thought id share.

username812 said:
YAY! more babies, three out of the four seeds sprouted this morning, it only took 3 days to germinate and sprout, i think im getting the hang of it finally. just thought id share.
Congrats to you! It always feels good to have so many sprout!

IT'S ALIVE !!!

their still not dead! i was bored again so i figured hey, why not update? so here i am. both of them are looking pretty good although they seem to be drooping and the edges are curling up a bit, i just watered them yesterday so im hoping thats why.

the first one is at day 18, the second at day 15. do they seem to be growing slowy, im probably just being impatient, but input would be appreciated.

18days.jpg

15days.jpg

hieght.jpg

they look to be doing just fine for their ages....nice pics :)

here i am updating instead of smoking bowls on 4/20 :( i dont get any bud til tomorrow so i guess ill be celebrating then, this is a sad 4/20. but my plants are dead yet, lots of new growth since last time, had to flush them a couple days ago but everything looks alright now, except for some yellowing on a couple leaves. the wee ones are coming along very nicely. the first shot from the top is 24 days old , the second is 21 days old, the wee ones are 1 week.
sorry about the lighting i was very lazy this morning

24days.jpg

tall.jpg

taller.jpg

weeones.jpg

21days.jpg

Your babies are looking great. The one is a nice little bush. You are doing a great job. Keep it up.

thanks tbg, that means a lot coming from you, i just hope some day ill have buds like yours, makes my mouth water just thinking about them.

Latest posts

Back