Bong Blossom Chocolate Cake Cakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

As Mentioned in other thread.. My bong is filthy.. she is nicely coated.. what if i strained the bong water.. lol and made like something with like the impure stuff lol and than baked it into something.. if it would give me a high.. I need to try thatOh yeah the blossoms refer to the crap your strained out

Most of what some people call "resin" (the sticky tarry residue on the inside of a pipe stem) isn't. It's a by-product of the combustion process and contains about as much THC as low-grade schwag. I've smoked it a couple of times and it gave me a headache each time.
Please don't tell me you want to ingest stuff you find floating in bong water jeez.

Cheech_Chong-small.jpg

You sound like the dude on the right.. ;)

i know someone who has tried exactly that and her and her 3 friends all started vomiting as soon as they tasted what they had created, i only smelled it, and trust me, you do not want to make ANYTHING out of resin.

i dont know about making stuff out of resin just smoke it and get your high i never get a headache from smoking resin i dont why some people do? resin is good for them rainy days

Latest posts

Back