Bong cleanning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QBCrocket

Reaction score
Has anybody got any tricks to cleaning bong ,pipes is there something out there that dissolves the black

Rock salt and rubbing alcohol will clean an acrylic bong but note that the rock salt will scratch the bong.

For glass, use KLEAR Kryptonite - check it out on amazon, works great, looks like new.

Over!

A friend told me a bit of milk on top of water keeps a glass bong clean , and it seems to be working glass is spotless and it makes you change water regularly

I keep coarse sand in the bottom of my bong and give it a good swish swish every so often. It takes the gunk off and sends it right into the sink screen every time I refresh the water and sand.
That being said, it's a translucent dark blue glass piece that I made out of a vase, and I'm not sure if I would give the same treatment to a fancy roor or whatnot. But I don't own a fancy bong : ] so I'll use my ugly but effective cleaning method for now.

Latest posts

Back