Bong or Spliff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedom

Reaction score
For all the experienced smokers out there
- True or False and Why
The effect derived from each of these differs.

I can’t say that I notice a difference in effect, but I do believe a bong is going to work faster. Seems like it can give you a lot more smoke in one hit.
I personally prefer glass, and haven’t used papers since I was a kid.

Glass and concentrates for immediate relief

8D144946-AE4D-4C2C-86E9-7E65A5A1CA38.jpeg

I only smoke use a CLEAN bullet pipe. Good for about 3 or 4 hits. I love the feeling of the effects THC has on me both indica and sativa. But, taste is just as important to me. BUT, A clean pipe is the only way you get the true taste. My pipe is always as clean as the day I bought it!!!!!!

I cant be around ppl while they are smoking a cigarette anymore because the smell is so bad and disgusting i cant handle it. Plus secondary cigarette smoke is even worse for you.

Bong or 3in glass pipe no additives and as someone said before clean glass pipe or bong. For the purity of the bud. Nics pic too😙

Would you rather smoke your weed rolled or thru a bong?

Both

If I'm on the road or fishing , I love my single paper J's rolled with Original Zig Zags.
Less conspicuous than holding paraphernalia.

at home

like Putembk

I smoke use a CLEAN bullet pipe.
2-3 hits is all it takes.
I clean it daily by plugging the bottom with my thumb and filling pipe with rubbing alcohol.
Let soak for 10 seconds then swab through with Qtip.
Rinse with water and blow dry with breath.
That first toke = Surgical Blast !!!!!

Latest posts

Back