Bong or Spliff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped smoking out of bongs when I was like 17. I got way too toasted using them. Plus when we were out of dank we tried shit like banana peels and red peanut skins in the bong and those killed us...Lmao (Good times..)

I like J's and Blunts if I'm smoking with a group. I prefer a glass bowl though over anything.

A nice clean small glass waterpipe. Second, a clean glass pipe.

I prefer my brass pipe, but if the choices are a joint or a bong, I'll take the joint. I've never hit a bong that didn't send me into a coughing fit. I always get the eye watering, snot slinging, lung busting hit.
I'll hit it easy and get nothing, then I'll hit it a little harder and cough up a lung. Never did get the hang of it, and I've been smoking for 54 years.

Mine is fairly small , I soak it in a jar of 97 ISO for an hr and then fill and shake the inside part, then q-tip in all holes (it has a carb hole on side so that helps get under bowl.
Gets pretty clean but hard to reach every where inside .

My one hit wonder is nice and roomy and I can reach a hand in to clean is need be ..
LOL
1632843122159.png

You like that big thingy touching your lips do ya Roster? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Sorry bro i couldn't help myself.;)

I have always preferred just a straight joint (or even a crooked one) or several if the supply is good. During 5 of more of my decades I've tried most methods.
A pipe (corcob style) comes second, glass spoon.
Always come back to the plain old doobie. Who needs tobacco.?

How often do people clean glass pipes like one hitters? I clean more after about a week and it gets dirty
I go through a lot of 92% iso and Epsom salts (thank you Sam's Club) cleaning my glass. Most of it Grav labs, bubbler, bongs, handpipes and ash catchers. All stay like new. Bongs and bubblers must be clean not stinky.

Bubba

i'm glass at home .. it gets cleaned mostly every 48 hours

apples are for road trips since paraphernalia here is a higher crime than bud .. $ for the high sheriff still

Mine is fairly small , I soak it in a jar of 97 ISO for an hr and then fill and shake the inside part, then q-tip in all holes (it has a carb hole on side so that helps get under bowl.
Gets pretty clean but hard to reach every where inside .
Well...
Mine is fairly small too, but I don't think soaking it in a jar of alcohol would help much 😊

Latest posts

Back