Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Bong Water

2

2qwic2c

Guest
Does it need to be changed? and if so how often?



Here is my new Pride and joy with the rest of my stuff
19-07-06_1620.jpg
 

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
you probably want to change it every week...
if i was you i'd change it like every 2-3 days. just depends on how crappy the water looks.
to be even safer i'd just change it every time you smoke. or every day.
 
2

2qwic2c

Guest
Ok lol well my 1 1/2 Month old water is being changed right now lol
 

Wasted

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
sombro said:
change it for vodka at the weekends.
I dont think thatsa good idea because I heard the alcohol takes away the THC. I dont have facts tho...
 

sombro

Time Waster
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
11
You won't be able to spell THC let alone worry about it after a couple of pipefuls. ;)
 

Wasted

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
7
LMAO if thats true then i gotta try that. Only reason i havnt is because I heard that THC thing.
 

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
2qwic2c said:
Ok lol well my 1 1/2 Month old water is being changed right now lol
omg dude. yeah change that water. yuck!
 

ROOR

Pot Nerd
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
162
Reaction score
4
2qwic2c said:
Ok lol well my 1 1/2 Month old water is being changed right now lol
OMG, thats fn nasty dude...how do you stand it????...lol I bet it comes out in one big clump...LOL

Change the water daily and I would recommend cleaning that bong brutha :D
 
2

2qwic2c

Guest
It broke...I cant believe it broke....I guess the water was too hot when I was putting it in or something but the glass cracked...grrr thats one way to kill a buzz...
 

skateNsmoke

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
46
Reaction score
3
put ice in the new water and it will make the smoke cool and it feels better on the lungs
 
A

astra007

Guest
the vodka thingy is a party favorite; yer supposed to smoke thru the vodka and then DRINK the vodka......... any thing else? oh ya, dont put the bong water on yer plants - i got asked that recently. and use cool fresh water, can add ice; makes it even smoother. i used to run a water pipe.
 

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
2qwic2c said:
It broke...I cant believe it broke....I guess the water was too hot when I was putting it in or something but the glass cracked...grrr thats one way to kill a buzz...
how the **** did that happen?
 
2

2qwic2c

Guest
Guess I just have to be a little more careful with my next one...I think its because it was the near the Air Conditioning unit so the glass must of been a little colder then usual and when i put the water in it...Crack!...It was horrible the bottom broke clean off and crashed to the floor... Lesson learned I guess
 

ROOR

Pot Nerd
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
162
Reaction score
4
2qwic2c said:
Guess I just have to be a little more careful with my next one...I think its because it was the near the Air Conditioning unit so the glass must of been a little colder then usual and when i put the water in it...Crack!...It was horrible the bottom broke clean off and crashed to the floor... Lesson learned I guess
Ill assume it wasnt a ROOR...:) Sorry to hear you lost a soldier....must of been some thin glass....
 

Latest posts

Top