Bong Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

Does it need to be changed? and if so how often?

Here is my new Pride and joy with the rest of my stuff
19-07-06_1620.jpg

you probably want to change it every week...
if i was you i'd change it like every 2-3 days. just depends on how crappy the water looks.
to be even safer i'd just change it every time you smoke. or every day.

Ok lol well my 1 1/2 Month old water is being changed right now lol

sombro said:
change it for vodka at the weekends.
I dont think thatsa good idea because I heard the alcohol takes away the THC. I dont have facts tho...

You won't be able to spell THC let alone worry about it after a couple of pipefuls. ;)

LMAO if thats true then i gotta try that. Only reason i havnt is because I heard that THC thing.

2qwic2c said:

omg dude. yeah change that water. yuck!

2qwic2c said:

OMG, thats fn nasty dude...how do you stand it????...lol I bet it comes out in one big clump...LOL

Change the water daily and I would recommend cleaning that bong brutha :D

It broke...I cant believe it broke....I guess the water was too hot when I was putting it in or something but the glass cracked...grrr thats one way to kill a buzz...

put ice in the new water and it will make the smoke cool and it feels better on the lungs

the vodka thingy is a party favorite; yer supposed to smoke thru the vodka and then DRINK the vodka......... any thing else? oh ya, dont put the bong water on yer plants - i got asked that recently. and use cool fresh water, can add ice; makes it even smoother. i used to run a water pipe.

2qwic2c said:
It broke...I cant believe it broke....I guess the water was too hot when I was putting it in or something but the glass cracked...grrr thats one way to kill a buzz...

how the hell did that happen?

Guess I just have to be a little more careful with my next one...I think its because it was the near the Air Conditioning unit so the glass must of been a little colder then usual and when i put the water in it...Crack!...It was horrible the bottom broke clean off and crashed to the floor... Lesson learned I guess

2qwic2c said:
Guess I just have to be a little more careful with my next one...I think its because it was the near the Air Conditioning unit so the glass must of been a little colder then usual and when i put the water in it...Crack!...It was horrible the bottom broke clean off and crashed to the floor... Lesson learned I guess

Ill assume it wasnt a ROOR...:) Sorry to hear you lost a soldier....must of been some thin glass....

Latest posts

Back