boo's in the house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
what up peoples...they call me boo...I'm an old man that's been smoking for 51 years and growing for 20...I keep a nice garden indoors here in the swamp that keeps me pleasantly stoned...got an invite here from a friend and cronie, gonna look alound and get comfortable...i'm a consumate gear head, I just love hot rods and classic cars...looking forward to seeing old friends here, meet new ones, and mebbe pick up some gardening tips...

Hi boo. Here's a car for your viewing enjoyment. It was at a Sonic where old cars gathered in the summer, before dreadful C-19.

yellow car at sonic.jpg

nice rod, most of mine are restored 409 and 427 cars...I've been a gear head angie since the late 60's...had a lot of rides in my life...this is one of my favorite ride on a cool evening...
62 impala.jpg

My dad built drag race cars most of my teen years. And he had a couple of antique cars along the way.
Your cars look Good!!! (And an engine you can find under the hood, and even see the ground when looking down.)

Reactions: boo
bwahahahaha, I bought a turbo diesel F250 and you seriously cant ever see the damn block, they make 'em so you can't work on 'em anymore...

morning folks, awoke to a raging and threatening post from dman this morning...if If don't delete at the house of lies I will be blackmailed...nuff said about the buttclown, how's everyone here doing today...I'm headiing out to play with one of my toys...y'all enjoy the grace of God today, it's gift...

Totally agree. The Drama has disappeared,,praise Haysus,,i mean Jesus.😁
Everybody is scared of Sheriff two gun Pute.🤠

Always liked Blue dream. Its a good smoke.

time to kick back and have a smoke...blue dream today for this old man
Welcome to our humble abode, blue dream you say? Well you can check my current grow journal out here it's called Back in the saddle again.any and all questions are welcome.i got some blue dream about to be done drying,then I'll pop em in the ol jar . happy growing to you bro

Latest posts

Back