Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41 days in flower...after a heated conversation last night the cuts may not materialize...I thought I could put my faith in the individual that has the clones but it seems not...if things go south I'm gonna paint facebook and every weed site with this bad actors name and let folks know how his business fuucks people...I gave him 48 hours to prove to me that he's a man of his word...if he fails it's on like donkey kong...

41 days in flower...after a heated conversation last night the cuts may not materialize...I thought I could put my faith in the individual that has the clones but it seems not...if things go south I'm gonna paint facebook and every weed site with this bad actors name and let folks know how his business fuucks people...I gave him 48 hours to prove to me that he's a man of his word...if he fails it's on like donkey kong...
Karma you get what you sow

Is that usually the case when a number of days are mentioned, then? In canna-jargon, I mean?

You were promised cus and he didn't come through?

I paid for five very special cuts and overnight shipping. I get a phone call at midnight with what began as the first excuse. The gentleman then attempted to tell me that I had to pay him double what I already had to get what I wanted or else he wouldn’t ship. I told him he had 48 hours before I painted Facebook in the Internet with his name, and the name of his company… I will begin my words here and carry them as far as I can… I don’t roll over easily…

After the 48 hours I gave him expires. I am going to paint the Internet with his name as I have promised. The money he owes me is incidental compared to the amount of anger that I’m dealing with. I will cost him tens of thousands of dollars worth of business When I paint his name…

Well, these tents for a far cry from what I am used to in the big room, but this is all I need in this point in my life… these girls are at four weeks and have six more to go. I took them out today to do their preventative maintenance spray. I found that in tents bugs can hide from you quite easily… it appears that my friend who kept my genetics alive while I shut down did not practice good housekeeping, and I have visitors in my garden… doing some diligent and timely spraying should eliminate any liabilities

Attachments

• IMG_2107.jpeg
    IMG_2107.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2105.jpeg
    IMG_2105.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
All the girls seem to be quite happy this run… the two twins are pure Suge OG I got from GMO years ago… they hold great promise

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpeg
    IMG_2108.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2102.jpeg
    IMG_2102.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2106.jpeg
    IMG_2106.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
thanks bubba, the last pic is of the gorilla breath...that's a strain I've grown for many years...smoked some last night that is about 2 years old, heavy, brown, and sticky...putting it in a grinder will give you popeye arms...I cut the flowers up with scissors before they go into the big grinder...the chimera #3 looks to be a pain in the azz, lanky and stretchy...

Good looking plants buddy. Good to see you with some buds again. What kind of temp and humidity are you getting in the tents?

Well, these tents for a far cry from what I am used to in the big room, but this is all I need in this point in my life… these girls are at four weeks and have six more to go. I took them out today to do their preventative maintenance spray. I found that in tents bugs can hide from you quite easily… it appears that my friend who kept my genetics alive while I shut down did not practice good housekeeping, and I have visitors in my garden… doing some diligent and timely spraying should eliminate any liabilities
Most of these look like they'll pull at least a qp

I don't make guesses anymore, I get what's on the scale when they're dried...temps are running about 80 degrees and humidity is around 50%...good growing conditions for a change...I see a white fly here and there but I'm doing twice weekly maintenance spraying...the twins I got from GMO are making me wet... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back