Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heya folks, just got home from the gun show, got a nice very old colt pistol, I collect the woodsman line, the were first made in 1903...many models to find, huge prices to be paid...I stopped into another pot site and an old friend that now sells cuts reached out to me and offered me some of his wares...I got sunset sherbert, the real sour, original diesel x grape cream cake, TK, and gary peyton, whatever that is...anywho, gonna bury some ammo into a target or 10 and then kick back and mebbe mow the front 9...

if it weren't for the glitches we'd be boring brother...this is what I got when I placed the cuts...the mailer is pretty nifty...
TF cuts.JPG
cut mailer loaded.JPG

a few pics of the girl crush tops, no room for better pics as they are 7' plus in an 8' tent...View attachment 297566View attachment 297567
I need a bigger tent. All mine are 6 or 7 foot, and you lose a little from height of the pot, a little more from "thats as high as the light will go" and it isnt the full measure. If I grow my Girl Crush I will have to top the poo out of it and still wrestle it around. Could also down size pots to 3 gallon, but seems wrong to work against yield to get plant to "fit".....not much experience here, most of my Indicas finish under 3 and never over 4 ft. where there's a will there's a way, as long as it gives similar yield vs time spent getting to harvest ratio makes it worth while. Just really have NO sativa experience other than 40+ years ago throwing best bag seeds, later raising them, crossing them back on themselves, which I dont know is a thing, but those that allegedly knew back then said it served to "stabilize" the strain....I just did as I was told. still have some of those seeds from that experiment.

Bubba

I'll post a few pics of other GC plants that were flipped much smaller to give you hope bubba, I flipped these at 4' but the timer failed to give me 12/12 but 20/4...they vegged and stretched and then stretched again when I went 12/12...no matter how long you've been growing there is always a surprise somewhere...

I've got the seeds and I knew what they were. If I didnt think I could work it I would have just got more snocaine. It may be a tangled mess, but like you said, surprises always come.....One of those extra tall Gorilla tents with the extensions are in my future....I better go measure my max ceiling height! LOL.

4 weeks in 12/12, she's showing nice trichome development...this is a fully stretched 6' girl crush...she's not getting any bigger now that she's done reaching...full plant and a pic of the tops...this plant is 4 weeks at 12/12...it was flowered at 4'...
girl crush 6'1.JPG
girl crush 6'.JPG

Latest posts

Back