Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1653173536218.png

1653173555600.png

Weed will do that. I hear songs(without lyrics) in my head that I have never heard before when I get a buzz on. Some of them I actually learn to play on my guitar or keyboard. I have about an album worth of my ‘out of the ether’ tunes at this point. I have no rhythm though do when I record them, they sound melodic but not worthy of sharing with anyone…

my buddies always joke about me being so white...I have zero rhythm and can't dance a lick...had guitar lessons as a kid and couldn't get past jingle bells for pete's sake...I'm beginning to hear tones, mostly bass in my head and I live way out there away from any traffic or other sources of sounds...:rolleyes:

Interesting, .. Dutch too ?
I don't think so or at least he doesn't show me he hears them...after turning 10 I believe it's a rite of passage for the GSD breed to feign deafness when it's convenient...sometimes he just looks at me when I say something to him like he's deciding whether to act or ignore me...he knows darn well what's being said, he's getting ornery like his daddy...

Well, He is your elder now .. and you taught him what respect is .. life

I hear tones , I even called our little local big boy airport to ask if they've changed any radar measurements for their emergency bad weather frequencies and they directed me to the present administration's FFA rep .. surprisingly I talked to a guy and he said they had upgraded a lot of regional airport radars lately ..

I don't think so or at least he doesn't show me he hears them...after turning 10 I believe it's a rite of passage for the GSD breed to feign deafness when it's convenient...sometimes he just looks at me when I say something to him like he's deciding whether to act or ignore me...he knows darn well what's being said, he's getting ornery like his daddy...
My dog, a 9+ year old American Bulldog, probably has the vocabulary (understanding) of a 4 year old kid. I talk to him more than I should but he definitely knows what I am saying and he has that selective listening thing. He has a tell. His ears go up when he knows I am talking to him but he definitely is deciding on whether to act or ignore. Probably about 50-50 at this point. I don’t have to tell him to bark at the UPS guy though. Or the mailman, garbage truck, bird flying by, or nothing. He is on guard and he thinks that is his job(and it is) so I am good with his 50-50 response in the other stuff.

heya folks, just got home from the gun show, got a nice very old colt pistol, I collect the woodsman line, the were first made in 1903...many models to find, huge prices to be paid...I stopped into another pot site and an old friend that now sells cuts reached out to me and offered me some of his wares...I got sunset sherbert, the real sour, original diesel x grape cream cake, TK, and gary peyton, whatever that is...anywho, gonna bury some ammo into a target or 10 and then kick back and mebbe mow the front 9...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is a poet's description of a nice, nice day. IIRC, my Daddy had a Colt 1903 in .32 caliber. Whut's yours?

LATE EDIT: Jeez. You said, "Woodsman" -- that's them Luger-lookin' .22's. I could never afford one of those, so in the Olden Days I got a Stoeger .22 Luger. I think it cost around $65 NIB. I think the safety switch broke off after a while.

Last edited:
4 weeks in 12/12, she's showing nice trichome development...this is a fully stretched 6' girl crush...she's not getting any bigger now that she's done reaching...full plant and a pic of the tops...this plant is 4 weeks at 12/12...it was flowered at 4'...

"Girl Crush"! As I sit here with my "blowback" bag on my lap, trying to get the keyboard letters to fargin hold still, I am afloat with Girl Crush.

My heart SOARS like a hawk! [Old Lodgeskins]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is a poet's description of a nice, nice day. IIRC, my Daddy had a Colt 1903 in .32 caliber. Whut's yours?

LATE EDIT: Jeez. You said, "Woodsman" -- that's them Luger-lookin' .22's. I could never afford one of those, so in the Olden Days I got a Stoeger .22 Luger. I think it cost around $65 NIB. I think the safety switch broke off after a while.
Looks like a Bond gun
1653217454113.png

dutch's ears are always up unless he's sleeping...he's smart, teenager smart and knows I'll bet 100 words but some days he eyeballs me like it's me...heck, mebbe it is, I'm gettin up there as well...anywho, here's a pic of my 4 colt woodsman series of pistols...the bottom one is NIB and never been fired...
woodsmans.JPG

dutch's ears are always up unless he's sleeping...he's smart, teenager smart and knows I'll bet 100 words but some days he eyeballs me like it's me...heck, mebbe it is, I'm gettin up there as well...anywho, here's a pic of my 4 colt woodsman series of pistols...the bottom one is NIB and never been fired...View attachment 297676like the last 2
I have a pellet gun looks just like the last two Its pretty old , I found it in the woods when I was younger saw it grabbed it tucked in pants and ran home
Only to find it was a pellet gun LOL

Latest posts

Back