Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.b6c93ca3f44e8a41900a87a79da14d09

tenor.gif

the digs is coming along...got the lights up and plants sorted where they belong...this week I take cuts and flip into flower...some of the leaf burned plants will hopefully make it to 9 weeks...plants look quite neglected which they are...poor things suffered over the last week...I love the tall ceilings...more lights and oscillating fans are yet to be installed...first pic is the veg room, lots of work left there...second is the a/c and one carbon scrubber...last pic is the flower room...later the rest of the power will be installed, wire will be in pipe, no more extention cords...
digs3.JPG
digs4.JPG
digs2.JPG

😒I'm burned out from all the humping and bumping that took place in the last week...I'll be a happy camper when all the cuts have been taken and housekeeping done to all the plants, they look pretty ragged right now...the zen will come when all is right...😌

helll yeah, if I can find the time I'll be putting up 2 20" oscillating wall fans to keep the air moving...today I'm sort of chilling out, need to go buy groceries, the larter is getting a bit skinny...as I posted earlier, the plants are in and things seems to be functioning but lots of tweaking and other work needed...I appreciate the kind words, I'm thinking it's gonna be a hot minute before I find my groove again...

far from done but the setup is there...paint and a few more pipes and I should be done...the LED room is for the flowering stage...got 4 almost ready to come down...thanks to GMO for helping me sort out my cloning issues...31 cuts seem quite happy since he helped me thru my issues...
IMG_1333.JPG
IMG_1335.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG

the digs is coming along...got the lights up and plants sorted where they belong...this week I take cuts and flip into flower...some of the leaf burned plants will hopefully make it to 9 weeks...plants look quite neglected which they are...poor things suffered over the last week...I love the tall ceilings...more lights and oscillating fans are yet to be installed...first pic is the veg room, lots of work left there...second is the a/c and one carbon scrubber...last pic is the flower room...later the rest of the power will be installed, wire will be in pipe, no more extention cords...View attachment 306578View attachment 306579View attachment 306577
TITS wow love your ceiing height and even better if you can keep them in milk crates or remove them for more room .
my set up had not even 8 foot room
our plants were not too tall and we always had a room a month .With yours your yield will be greater even as time is not a great factor .
we got 3 may be 4 oz a plant if that some times

thanks folks, best I've ever gotten in one room was 6 lbs...4 1K raptors with 10' ceilings...I documented it on the cabana, a lot of good that'll do me now right...my intention wasn't increased yield but the ability to walk around the plants and have infinite adjustability...I've been growing for a while and still learn daily...shoving 4 plants in a 5x5 tent with the lights frying the tops isn't how I wanna grow...now I have room to dance...
cola farm.jpg

thanks folks, best I've ever gotten in one room was 6 lbs...4 1K raptors with 10' ceilings...I documented it on the cabana, a lot of good that'll do me now right...my intention wasn't increased yield but the ability to walk around the plants and have infinite adjustability...I've been growing for a while and still learn daily...shoving 4 plants in a 5x5 tent with the lights frying the tops isn't how I wanna grow...now I have room to dance...View attachment 307399
we were production ,everything on schedule. Your more of a "craft " out for quality
15 years ago we held a place ( small potatoes) then ak47 Now everyone has from decent to extraordinary with many more strains and proven ones

Latest posts

Back