Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
david, these are pics of the DWC I am playing with, learning more every time I play with the plant...as you can see, it's getting quite large...I see 3 stakes taped to the sides of the bucket with a net on top soon...
IMG_1520.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG

my temps stay at about 70 degrees, seems plenty cool enough to keep the roots and the plant happy...here's a few pics of the SF'ngG...the leaves look terrible but the flowers are quite happy...the breeder says 8 weeks, I'm at that now but am gonna push it further, wanting more amber trichs...
IMG_1523.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG

this is a top shot of what's next to be harvested...I've not had the opportunity to smoke any of these strains...I'm hoping for a heavy hitter amongst the plants...
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG

So cool! I think I'm going to have to give dwc a try this winter. I was looking at rdwc but idk. Seems like a lot of places leaks could happen.. but boy does it look fun. Those roots! Wow! So cool!
david, these are pics of the DWC I am playing with, learning more every time I play with the plant...as you can see, it's getting quite large...I see 3 stakes taped to the sides of the bucket with a net on top soon...View attachment 311899View attachment 311900

I did some remodeling of my veg room, once the harvest goes down I'll have plenty of room for the 2 gallon pots to be upsized and prepped for their turn under the big lights...
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_1535.JPG

All the boys and all the girls just laying around, wait'n fer dad. What a treat that must be.
those dogs are my life...Von Dutch is the red male, he's been my best friend and service dog for 8 years, he's just turned 10 and has renewed vigor now that Ivan has joined our pack...little Ivan is my 13th GSD and shows possibilities to be as good or better than Dutch and that's saying a lot...he revealed my heart condition and let me know I had liver cancer within days of it forming...yeah, he's the dog people only dream about...with 600 hours of military training he's not one to cross...he's very protective of daddy... 🥰

I was gonna post up some pics of the beans I was gifted by generous members here but I'm concerned my post may get censored:eek:...many have popped and are looking great...thanks to those of you that have shared your stash...;)

as do I but I'm not down with my post being censored for no reason...calling a sock a sock is against TOU :eek: ...is Dman here now...

Latest posts

Back