Boo's world

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of pylon. I do use a flea bomb in my garage which keeps the palmetto bugs out of my house well most of them anyway. It does a good job on them. I hate bugs in the house…

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I took a picture of the monster that still needs a third net on top...feeding it made a big difference, now it's not as floppy as it was...smells like bubblegum and fuel...whiteflies are pissing me off big time...
IMG_1629.JPG

Eternal Sun

Reaction score
I took a picture of the monster that still needs a third net on top...feeding it made a big difference, now it's not as floppy as it was...smells like bubblegum and fuel...whiteflies are pissing me off big time...View attachment 314754
Fortunately I haven’t had a whitefly issue, but two of my friends, who I didn’t get beans from, had whiteflies this season. Maybe it’s their year?

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I took a picture of the monster that still needs a third net on top...feeding it made a big difference, now it's not as floppy as it was...smells like bubblegum and fuel...whiteflies are pissing me off big time...View attachment 314754 OMH.
I thought it was against regulations to use more than one net.😏

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
He sent me a message. He said he is going to talk to you guys so I deleted my reaction.
I was shocked at his reaction. He was man enough to tell me he was wrong. I will always forgive and respect a man that does that.

SubmarineGirl

Reaction score
He sent me a message. He said he is going to talk to you guys so I deleted my reaction.
I was shocked at his reaction. He was man enough to tell me he was wrong. I will always forgive and respect a man that does that.
Hey, his thread his way… he sure got fired up quick tho about nothin‘

Latest posts