Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what’s the doc say about recovery time… you’ve got to be extra careful and keeping that hand dry and clean so the wounds don’t get infected. I was playing with Ivan earlier and I noticed there is some weepage on the bandages on his tail. That’s not what I wanted to see so I’ll find out when they change the dressing on Tuesday what’s going on… caring for Ivan has drastically reduce the amount of time that I’m spending in my garden. Things are going well, but I can see things aren’t as they should be…

Last edited by a moderator:
I had several questions I was wanting to ask after reading all 45 pages of this over the course of the past week or so.
Unfortunately, I was usually smoking while reading, and don’t remember all the questions.
I saw some really nice cars and tractors.
Like me, Boo lives in the sticks at the end of a dead end road and wouldn’t feel normal if there wasn’t a dog or two around.
His favorite animal is the cute and cuddly white fly.
Gladiator is his favorite movie.
I can’t say I have ever shot a Colt Woodsman, but I have a Ruger Mark II that I am pretty fond of.
I like my Super Duty too.
Does Miralax really work better than prunes?
How did things work out with the lady bugs?
The picture of you with the fish in 1964, did you eat it, or throw it back?
I am on the fence with MiraLAX.....

looks like the kind a car a young guy could lose his virginity in !
it's got room but the 60 impala can house a family of six and as many in the trunk...
I am on the fence with MiraLAX.....
I'm down to once a week, things move smoothly nowadays...
as I sit here pecking away at the desktop I'm realizing why Ivan is all sniffy with me...gawd I smell of turbo... :eek:

it's got room but the 60 impala can house a family of six and as many in the trunk...

I'm down to once a week, things move smoothly nowadays...
as I sit here pecking away at the desktop I'm realizing why Ivan is all sniffy with me...gawd I smell of turbo... :eek:
Im good until provolone comes to town ....

sounds like bubba knows...once you feel the effects you'll not soon ignore what it does for you...20 years ago while running the shop I was septic and had no ideas as to why I felt like dying...10 years after the 3 botched surgeries it's all good in the morning...

They had me drink a jug of that and take 4 ducolax. Wow. I was transfixed for about 20 minutes....trying to decide whether or not to call gennis book of records to come over and take a gander....

Bubba

sounds like bubba knows...once you feel the effects you'll not soon ignore what it does for you...20 years ago while running the shop I was septic and had no ideas as to why I felt like dying...10 years after the 3 botched surgeries it's all good in the morning...
Yup. That feeling a fart is coming on should not be blasted off care free...wow.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back