Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it is, mornings are tough on me… I ice my back for an hour every morning so I have the ability to get through the day. I am fortunate to have a time to be able to do that. I’m getting ready to head out to the gym in a little while to see if I can’t help my body stay happy.

So what’s the doc say about recovery time… you’ve got to be extra careful and keeping that hand dry and clean so the wounds don’t get infected. I was playing with Ivan earlier and I noticed there is some weepage on the bandages on his tail. That’s not what I wanted to see so I’ll find out when they change the dressing on Tuesday what’s going on… caring for Ivan has drastically reduce the amount of time that I’m spending in my garden. Things are going well, but I can see things aren’t as they should be…
Yes because we dont heal like we are used to healing any more.

Thanks guys, my mornings always suck, but my days usually rock. I’ve been blessed in my life and every day is a gift which I try to celebrate. Some days more than others. I’m going to miss seeing turbo out in his pen later today when I go out to feed the animals. I had eggs from my newly acquired chickens for breakfast and boy are they yummy. I miss having birds that lay eggs. It’s nice having chickens that are not totally psycho, the last brood I had were miserable animals. Now they just free range and do their thing.

Fried chicken is what i would be seeing. 😁
My chickens would be so scared they would be over in a corner straining like a mother fker trying to lay an egg to keep away from my Axe. 🤪

How much is a chicken these days a live one?

full grown hens around here go for about $20 bucks ea depending on breed

we bought another henhouse , one at the homestead is 24’ x 18’ feet and the new henhouse is 8’ x 20’

we plan on increasing the size of our flock from 9 to 20 next spring

here is the new one , we still have some chicken wire to put up and in front of the henhouse will be a 12’ x 20’ covered hoop-house

free range birds

A6FE80F4-7ED5-486C-A690-475EE01740B5.jpeg

Latest posts

Back