Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused.... you know why huh Boo? hahaha.

Things are looking good brother... please don't wreck my back up ride, might need that 350z loaner car one day... muwahahaha.. looks freaking fun like you said, best stock up on them mini donuts biotch... seeya man

thanks pute, this is what is on todays menu, it's been in storage for way too long...fresh fuel and file the points and the 6 volt beast sputtered to life...generator isn't charging...gonna pull the brushes and see if
1633989366225.png
it's an easy fix...
1633989366225.png

thanks pute, this is what is on todays menu, it's been in storage for way too long...fresh fuel and file the points and the 6 volt beast sputtered to life...generator isn't charging...gonna pull the brushes and see if View attachment 280451it's an easy fix...View attachment 280451
I have a Cub I started to restore but my back is still so bad I have not had a chance to put it back together.
Sweet tractor did you restore her yourself?

I have a Cub I started to restore but my back is still so bad I have not had a chance to put it back together.
Sweet tractor did you restore her yourself?
sure did, I'm way too old and broken to put the tires on, had to get 2 friends to assist in that...I've got a fleet of farmalls out back, gonna get 'em fired up and sell most of them off...way too many toys for this old man to maintain...

Another fine idea from the M-P think tank! Imagine them tearing into speaker of house wrinkly booobbags.

Bubba

Of course, I know my fatass would never fit into that cool little Z ride, but a guy can dream..

nice to see you enjoying your schtuff finally, seems like selling that awesome cabin helped you find the time
to get back into your other loves.. enjoy bro..

heya folks, I figured I'd start a thread relating to my world...being this is an open site I wont post pics of flowers but I will gladly share my world with you guys...I've got many things going on in my life so it's a bit unusual...anything from 100' bamboo to 1942 pickups...
last night I popped some beans...
pacifica x C2
double tap
ice princess(original sensi seeds breeders pack)
NC goo
LBL
along with the other flavors I'm growing there is a great assortment of strains...much more to come...it all begins here...View attachment 264727
@boo!! You sneeeky bastage! I just this fargin minnit discovered this whole fargin thread. Din' know it existed.

I wondered why you seemed to post so little (*snork*) -- Now I gotta catch up.

Latest posts

Back