Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you did it up right...I don't have a lot of time to be building pieces anymore, heck, I hardly have time to fire my pieces...I got approved for the banish 45 but have to wait until the sheriff signs off on it...governmant paperwork yanno...helll, by the time I get it JB will ban them as well as fore arm braces...FJB with a power auger...

you did it up right...I don't have a lot of time to be building pieces anymore, heck, I hardly have time to fire my pieces...I got approved for the banish 45 but have to wait until the sheriff signs off on it...governmant paperwork yanno...helll, by the time I get it JB will ban them as well as fore arm braces...FJB with a power auger...
I think we may be OK on the Braces. Reading the decision where a recent Federal court struck down the bump stock ban. Very good and concise opinion, outling the ATF's tryig to write law through reinterpretation. Step by step he finds they over stepped and acted improperly.

The brace will get the same treatment, and that is being taken up as we speak.

Bubba

while having my breakfast I spy a tree rat on the feeder out back...one shot dropped his self, dutch got to him first so the battle ensued...Ivan finally got it away from him after the head and guts have been eaten...Ivan has become quite the raptor, fast and mean...
You need to feed that dog!!!

I think we may be OK on the Braces. Reading the decision where a recent Federal court struck down the bump stock ban. Very good and concise opinion, outling the ATF's tryig to write law through reinterpretation. Step by step he finds they over stepped and acted improperly.

Bubba
I've got 3 with braces on right now. Hopefully I won't have to throw them away in 120 days. I really hate government sometimes

Bubba
I saw that too. An arm brace ban seems to be a low key gun registration

Bubba
A few years ago, I posted video online of one of my sons shooting my AR15 at the range. A friend of mine called me immediately all flustered and told me I should take the video down since full auto guns here need a special permit. He didn’t want me getting arrested. After laughing my ass off at him, I told him my kids trigger finger is ‘video gamer’ enhanced. His trigger pulls are so fast, he fooled my buddy into thinking I had modded my AR. No bump stock needed.

just watching the boys go at squirrels the head must be quite tasty, it's the first thing to be eaten, tail is the last...
no barbed wire or fencing for me today, freakin sore from yesterday...spending the day preparing the meats I got at the market the other day...shepherds pie for dinner tonight...
Had me Sheppard's pie last night

I've got 3 with braces on right now. Hopefully I won't have to throw them away in 120 days. I really hate government sometimes
My Unca Harry came home from WWII with an Model 1896 7.62mm Mauser that had a wooden holster. The holster attached to the end of the pistol to form a mini-rifle (AKA pistol brace).
1674401709755.png

So the Gummint gonna outlaw a pistol that was carried by the Germans in both the First and Second World Wars?

Land of the free.

Last edited:
Just slide them off the tube, place them in safe. Or put them on a gun with 16 inch barrel. Dont throw away! Stupid law. No brace? OK, I just took off my 10 inch .300 black out barrel and replaced it with a 5.5 inch. Now its twice as concealable and much less barrel weight to boot. Plus it make a nice fireball with the right powder, or wrong powder depending on your preferences.

There will be an opinion shortly on this brace thing, all will be good. Maybe!

Bubba

Just read Aero Precision is putting out one in .45 ACP. More play money down the hole.

Bubba

Plus it make a nice fireball with the right powder, or wrong powder depending on your preferences.

Bubba
You just touched on one of my fave 4th of July things -- Firing my Navy 1851 .44 blackpowder pistol inna dark. Glorious ring of fire from cylinder "leakage", and a ten-fargin-foot flame out toward the backstop.

pistol flame.jpg

You just touched on one of my fave 4th of July things -- Firing my Navy 1851 .44 blackpowder pistol inna dark. Glorious ring of fire from cylinder "leakage", and a ten-fargin-foot flame out toward the backstop.

View attachment 318082
My Buddy is a blacksmith who started a puzzle company .When we were younger we used to put black powder between 2 anvils set it off and one would go 5 feet in the air. Things blacksmiths did .He was the blacksmith at Old Bethpage Village in Nassau county.
He became kinda famous when G bush got one and sent him a formal letter of defeat and it was on the news.

View attachment 318082
It's a fact. Guys like boom noises. Giant flames only add to the desirability. If it has wheel and an engine, so much the better!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back