Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here is the question....did Boo just do a quick fly by or is he gonna start stopping by on a regular basis and join in on the madness.
@boo and I talked it over a little bit before he came in. He has (had) no idea how respected and popular he was.

And the funny thing is, the summana bench never told me of his own fargin thread! 🙃

NOW I get to see some of his gorgeous motorhead stuff. And his "garden".

I still haven't gotten to see his pet oink.

And I am only up to Page Fargin Four of this... 😎

nope, fits like a glove...this black impala has a trunk big enough to fit 6 bodies...View attachment 280293
Gorgeous. Looks like about 40' long. That long open window is just like my "Penelope" -- The 1956 Ford Victoria I had.
1634382406120.png

dutch gets to ride in the 59 impala and the wagon...no impalas of camaros for him...he gets excited and flails around too much...in the superduty he's chill, bumpy cams get him all crazy...he's a tire biter...
I noticed him "inspecting" this one:
1634385305763.png

Of course, I know my fatass would never fit into that cool little Z ride, but a guy can dream..

nice to see you enjoying your schtuff finally, seems like selling that awesome cabin helped you find the time
to get back into your other loves.. enjoy bro..
You Know, I have never sat in one of the new generation Z cars, but I did own an old I think '74 260 Z. it was only made one year. Inside, I had way more room than my roommate at the times late 80's firebird. Way more headroom as well. Too bad they are rust buckets. another friend at the time had a "72 240Z he did the Scarab conversion on...small block chevy transplant. Power shifts not recommended! But incredibly fast, and the engine ended up about center so it even handled very well. Again, its foundation is a rust bucket. Maybe if it was sourced from an easy life out west?

Bubba

Last edited:
I flat topped them and I'm seeing a dozen colas on each plant...the bubba chunk is throwing non serated leaves at the flower site...they have smooth sides like a paddle...odd but frosty like mad at 4 weeks...the fan leaves are have crusted edges smothered in trichs...
Reads like a menu in a fine restaurant! Me likey!

bubba

I've done many thorough scopings roster, zero insects but I agree, it looks like mites...none on leaves, stems or soil...mag deficiency looks about right, watered it into the plants that are looking so so...thanks for the help guys, I'll post up how things are going...here's a little treat for fans of the silver surfer...

I remember the ads from car dealer like Motion and another that starts with Y memory fails..not Yankee but similar. They always showed the 1969 (well, in 1969) the CAMARO Phase 3 with 427. Dreams. So sweet.

Yenko I think it was?

it was yenko bubba and yeah, the 60's were no other time ever, just an innocent vibe...we thought our politicians were out friends and looked out for us, who knew...sorry walt, I just kinda rolled with this thread, you gotta be on your toes around me 'eh...yeah, got plenty of time to do what fits me carty, plus the cash to stand on...I gotta post up some pics, been busier the less I post online...go figure...spend all day with my grandson kayaking downtown tampa and up thru channelside, things have changed since I got here 51 years ago...got dutch fed so it's shower and a joint for me...I misplaced my pen once again so I'll not be able to smoke the carts brother drift brought over...lucky to have far better flowers now than in the last handful of years...I noticed in an older post that the buick had 7 pound injectors, it's 75 pound injectors for the gas and a 100 pound methanol injector...I blew that motor up doing a few burnouts down my street not all that long ago...it's back...:eek:

somehow this just popped up on my screen, my first attempt at posting a rough video of my buddy and I firing up the motor of the silver surfer camaro in a test stand using test headers...and walt, I drool when I see the graceful lines of a 56 vicky...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XezvDA5_p_0

somehow this just popped up on my screen, my first attempt at posting a rough video of my buddy and I firing up the motor of the silver surfer camaro in a test stand using test headers...and walt, I drool when I see the graceful lines of a 56 vicky...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XezvDA5_p_0
What the heck were you feeling for on the motor? I saw you grabbing pipes and stuff...

What the heck were you feeling for on the motor? I saw you grabbing pipes and stuff...
vibrations, ya can't hear 'em like you can feel them...slow gettin the blood flowing this morning, still feelin the day on the river...this is the baddest camaro I have ever built for the street, had a 68 that dyno'd at 1k hp at the rear wheels, total insanity...needed wheelie bars when I used the tbrake...this video which I can't seem to load is my silver surfer, I'm prone to race this car on the street... :eek:...

My best friend had a 240z we put moon rims on, lowered it... fun car to drive but in the desert heat would vapor lock..
we finally put dual cooling fans on it to solve it... what a fun car. and yeah, back then I was 240lbs, no fat, and fit in it just fine... yeah, I'm a big dude, look like a gladiator slave driver according to all my buddies, even had the nickname Slave for 2yr... hehe.

My favorite ride I had I think was my 69 GTO 400/400 turbo. man, if I had half the cars now as I kid... right? we'd all live like Boo... hahaha. your living the high life brother, can't wait to see ya again.

My best friend had a 240z we put moon rims on, lowered it... fun car to drive but in the desert heat would vapor lock..
we finally put dual cooling fans on it to solve it... what a fun car. and yeah, back then I was 240lbs, no fat, and fit in it just fine... yeah, I'm a big dude, look like a gladiator slave driver according to all my buddies, even had the nickname Slave for 2yr... hehe.

My favorite ride I had I think was my 69 GTO 400/400 turbo. man, if I had half the cars now as I kid... right? we'd all live like Boo... hahaha. your living the high life brother, can't wait to see ya again.
That reminded me. When I first got mine, there was a line of clothes pins clamped along the fuel line. I removed them wondering W-T-F. Began having vapor lock. Put the back on, didn't have another problem...I have no idea why.

Bubba

That reminded me. When I first got mine, there was a line of clothes pins clamped along the fuel line. I removed them wondering W-T-F. Began having vapor lock. Put the back on, didn't have another problem...I have no idea why.

Bubba
I bet the Carburetor had a leaky float pin and the fuel was coming in at a higher pressure, the clothe pins acted as shunt to slow the fuel flow down.
Had a John Deere tractor that did this, I just kinked the gas line so it was almost pinched . The tractor would then run fine.
Finally fixed after I did a carb rebuild.

I bet the Carburetor had a leaky float pin and the fuel was coming in at a higher pressure, the clothe pins acted as shunt to slow the fuel flow down.
Had a John Deere tractor that did this, I just kinked the gas line so it was almost pinched . The tractor would then run fine.
Finally fixed after I did a carb rebuild.
It had metal fuel line...Only thing I can think of is maybe they worked like fins that cooled it slightly. Your idea makes more sense, wood isn't really a good material for heat bleeding off.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back