Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry brother for the lack of reply…she bought the farm and was taken down…my patience is wearing thin with plant issues and there was no coming back from…luckily there are more to take her place…

Attachments

• 156D13F8-B7C8-4397-AFD2-5D4405A3DEE5.jpeg
    156D13F8-B7C8-4397-AFD2-5D4405A3DEE5.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
Thanks roster, mine has an external drain I have yet to hook up…not checking on the girls more often has let pm back in…I’ll see how’s yesterdays treatment worked shortly…frustrating

not yet but we do have our share of cotton mouths and BIG rattlers...I've shot more than my share of varmints and a gator isn't any different...I would prefer he find another hole but if he shows up it's game over...I may get a few treble hooks and hang a chicken over the pond...if I do snag him I'd need my tractor to haul him out...I wonder what gator sneakers look like...:p
On you ? stylish Im sure ....

the grow is nice and dry now that the dehumidifier is back on...a few days not going into the garden sure did make a difference...I'm hoping all is back under control now that I'm able to play gardener...
What ended up being the problem? Morning guys! How's everyone been.
I was in the hospital and was unable to tend to the garden, got real damp real fast and PM moved in...sprayed with zerotol HC and the mildew slip right off the leaves...once it's under control it's fairly easy to contain but if the PM gets hold you can count on tossing your flowers...last run I burned 7 small trees 2 weeks before harvest...it's just not worth it smoking or giving away tainted flowers...
I like Punanny ...just saying
:rolleyes:

the grow is nice and dry now that the dehumidifier is back on...a few days not going into the garden sure did make a difference...I'm hoping all is back under control now that I'm able to play gardener...

I was in the hospital and was unable to tend to the garden, got real damp real fast and PM moved in...sprayed with zerotol HC and the mildew slip right off the leaves...once it's under control it's fairly easy to contain but if the PM gets hold you can count on tossing your flowers...last run I burned 7 small trees 2 weeks before harvest...it's just not worth it smoking or giving away tainted flowers...

:rolleyes:
Can't wait to see it.

I spent a good piece of the afternoon in my garden, tending to it as we all do. I’ve decided to take the plants that just don’t make me smile and chop them down because I can’t grow everything that I have. I took the few strains that I consider to be elites in my world and gave them a bigger container and a better seat. The next generation will grow around the core of the plants I worked on today. The babies are loving life and had to move down away from the sun, that 630DE light is BRIGHT…

She served you well
Yes it did, I am fortunate to have had such a long run without getting busted…decades ago we were bait if we grew our own flowers…Florida is still hard on growers but not like it used to be… I find great pride in knowing that I stayed one step ahead of the law for that many years….
if those walls could talk
yeah buddy, the stories they could tell…I was certainly balling back 15 years ago, 1.58 grams/watt was my best endeavor growing Tahoe OG and mcFly… those were the years of making bank…

Latest posts

Back