Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who didn't like ellie mae right...I'm sure we all watched that show when we were kids...speaking of girl crush, a friend offered a spot in his grow to keep a girl crush parked for me...is that nice or what...
Very nice would be nice to keep at least one of those growing since it’s your favorite.

1684276000068.png

While I sit here on the back porch, waiting to leave to go to my doctors appointment. I am looking at Ivan, and just appreciating what a wonderful companion he is turning out to be. While there will never be another Dutch in my life, it appears Ivan is checking off all the boxes to take his place as my right hand… I would consider any man blessed if he were to have a dog such as Dutch in his life, but for me to have two in my house is somewhat of a miracle…

While I sit here on the back porch, waiting to leave to go to my doctors appointment. I am looking at Ivan, and just appreciating what a wonderful companion he is turning out to be. While there will never be another Dutch in my life, it appears Ivan is checking off all the boxes to take his place as my right hand… I would consider any man blessed if he were to have a dog such as Dutch in his life, but for me to have two in my house is somewhat of a miracle…
Most important is you are aware of it ....

Ya made this old bastard cry

I am envious. Lost my boy Jo a week or so ago. He passed with my wife and I holding him in the woods he and I loved walking in. Best friend ever…
B7ABD406-B331-4ED5-8DAB-866EFF2FDA0A.jpeg

I am envious. Lost my boy Jo a week or so ago. He passed with my wife and I holding him in the woods he and I loved walking in. Best friend ever…View attachment 331022
the hardest days of my life were spent saying good bye to my boys...we don't deserve them as you well know...the picture of Jo has a happy vibe, I can tell he was loved...

Thats what I hate about pets, they don't last long enough...and I'm not saying that in a dicky way, it genuinily breaks my heart when they die. I have balled over more animals than humans, not sure if that says something about me or not.

Witchie, i’ve developed a theory that helps me deal with the passing of my boys. I am of the opinion that the Lord made it that way, because we can survive without our companions at our side, but they would perish without us. I don’t know if that makes any sense to you, but it does to me.

Thats what I hate about pets, they don't last long enough...and I'm not saying that in a dicky way, it genuinily breaks my heart when they die. I have balled over more animals than humans, not sure if that says something about me or not.
I still get choked up talking about Jo. I was with my dad when we made the decision to unplug him and I was sad but both he and I knew it was the best for him. Jo’s health was in decline but I didn’t want to take him in to the vet to euthanize him. He was terrified of the vet so I decided it was best to give him marrow bones and ‘cookies’ and basically love him to death. He has a heart attack I believe but was looking directly into my eyes as he passed. I hope my sons do the same for me when my time comes.

Witchie, i’ve developed a theory that helps me deal with the passing of my boys. I am of the opinion that the Lord made it that way, because we can survive without our companions at our side, but they would perish without us. I don’t know if that makes any sense to you, but it does to me.

Ya know Boo, I never thought of it that way, but now you put it that way, it does make sense.

I'm the same way. Fook people compared to animals.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back